PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] to reduce problem's at NON-PVP events.

Alan
02-01-04, 22:38
Ok I’ve had a cheerful couple off ideas due to problems at several recent events:-

1.) LE mk2 field. The basic concept behind this is during a non pvp event, a effect similar to the LE chip would be enforced on all present. Meaning u can target your fellow runner's but you'll cause no harm. Heal's and buff's should work as normal.

2.) Justice Field. (Yes it is inspired by a certain show)

Basically you attack someone, you take the dmg not them. So every can see who's trying to cause trouble, and it also adds spice to friendly fire incidents. Can u guess which I prefer??? ((Smoke me a kipper.... I'll be back for breakfast))

Anyways feel free to comment and vote and yes I do realize this is probably just a flight of fancy due to the probable difficulties in coding such modifications...

Shadow Dancer
02-01-04, 23:04
Event "Bots".

Their like copbots, but kill you in one hit and respond asap to anyone who has a weapon out.

But then again what about PvM events? Hrmm.

Well then I like your LE idea.

robinitnow
02-01-04, 23:10
make anyone that disturbs the peace watch ALL 27 episodes of dungeons and dragons and answered 8 out of 10 q's about then correctly before they can play again.:eek:

Alan
02-01-04, 23:14
Originally posted by robinitnow
make anyone that disturbs the peace watch ALL 27 episodes of dungeons and dragons and answered 8 out of 10 q's about then correctly before they can play again.:eek:

Now that's just evil and twisted, but i have a far nastier idea... FORCE them to watch back to back episodes of Barney (yes that twisted purple dinosour) & Teletubbies, for at least 24hrs non-stop! muhahahahaha

shodanjr_gr
02-01-04, 23:41
Originally posted by Alan
Now that's just evil and twisted, but i have a far nastier idea... FORCE them to watch back to back episodes of Barney (yes that twisted purple dinosour) & Teletubbies, for at least 24hrs non-stop! muhahahahaha

You can not do that. That is a direct violation of human rights.

G.W.Bush will probably order a nuclear strike on you if you do that.

Al3X
02-01-04, 23:43
force them to play daikatana, that should scare them enough for the next 40 years

Krll
02-01-04, 23:45
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
You can not do that. That is a direct violation of human rights.

G.W.Bush will probably order a nuclear strike on you if you do that.

I thought G W Bush was ordering that Barney and Teletubbies be played to prisoners of war to demoralise them and get them to talk? :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3042907.stm

-Krll

Psyco Groupie
02-01-04, 23:51
na just make em leave trade on, in uranus O.o

shodanjr_gr
03-01-04, 00:25
Originally posted by Krll
I thought G W Bush was ordering that Barney and Teletubbies be played to prisoners of war to demoralise them and get them to talk? :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3042907.stm

-Krll

Heheheh gota love those fake news :P

@Groupie

Nah, nothing is as bad as being submitted to the ultimate psychological torture. TELETUBBIES!!!!!!!

Krll
03-01-04, 00:28
Ah fuck it... too drunk to care...

-Krll

Jest
03-01-04, 00:32
I assume you are referring to the "warriors invaded CRP" event on Saturn. I could be wrong though, you might have just had the idea coincidently. But if you did, then that event is not a non-PvP event. Any roleplaying event whatsoever should not disallow PvP, only the non-RP events like the Christmas part or the Beach party a while back. Those are non-RP and therefore non-PvP events.

I hate when people say "you ruined the event because you attacked me at it." I remember some people getting mad at some TG players for attacking MB people hwne DoY invaded MB. Uh, thats not "ruining" it, thats adding to it. Events with just pure mob spawn are nothing compared to player interaction, which unfortunately most events dont seem to have. :(