PDA

View Full Version : DJ's Cristmas and New Year Fantastical Adventure

Dribble Joy
02-01-04, 22:22
By Adventure I really mean drunken binge of a mission to kill off my liver.

Grey and dreary London, somewhen before Cristmas I went I left this place to go to my Parents home in Salisbury for the Holidays.
The single ticket even with a student card, cost me £16. Grrrr.

The Adventure began....

On Cristmas Eve, I met my friends in the Pub, greeted people and played 9 card brag, consumed 7 pints.

On Cristmas Day, after the family shenanigans, (sooo much turkey and those little sausages with bacon around them.) I went to the pub to meet my mates, again cards and beer, 6 pints consumed (only there for a few hours, not enough beer consumed)

On Boxing Day, I went to the pub with mates, 7 pints consumed. (poor performance.)

On the 27th, I went to my grandparents house to practice for the family shoot on Monday, many clays took a dusting, rar, in the evening I met my mates in the pub, stayed in pub untill about half one in the morning, aquired cheesy chips from the kabab shop. Slept in Mr Gorhams house with Mr Chubb.
In the morning we wandered down and declined offer from Mother of Mr Gorham to have some breakfast.
We eventually gave in to her offer of tea, this turned into a second pot and then another in the conservatory.
We were offered a turkey sandwidge, they had lots left over, me and Mr gorham eventually said yes.
Father of Mr Gorham brings out the remains of the turkey, about half of the meat from a big ass turkey, and a leg of ham.
So I carve up the ham and we feast apon it.
Mr Cubb is vegaterian, so alas cannot join us, so Father of Mr Gorham offers some home made soup.
About 4-5 more pots of tea and some mince pies later, we are all utterly stuffed, none of the turkey was eaten, but all the ham went.
The rest of the day we did... something, then went to pub to meet mates, 6 pints consumed. (I was shooting the next day)

On the 29th, it was the family shoot on my uncle's farm. I shot in on the first 2 drives and the my sister took the other two before lunch. As I was a backstop, not a numbered gun, I only had one bird come over me, and it was a bit high so I missed :(. After lunch, I took the firts my sister the second andf I had the last one. I wanted to use some of my uncles blackpowder cartridges, but alas the birds that came over me were too low, too far away, or too close to the beaters. Tea back at the farmhouse and in the evening i met my mates in the pub, 7 pints consumed.

Early in the morning of the 30th, I packed my bag and went into town. With bags stowed in a mates house we... went to the pub: I don't know how many I had that night, but around 9-10 pints and a lot of the champagne that monkey Dave bought in one of the pubs we went to (2 for one, he bought 4, £40 each, so £80 of champs, none of which he drank.) Got some nosh at a kabab shop and collapsed in Mr Gorham house again.

Awoke in the morning of the 31st and after some... somethings, probably involving beer and maybe food. Oh yeah, and Tescos for beer and.. vodka.
Got into Mr Cubb's car and off to London and the borough of Kingston to Mr Job's house. Got a tad lost but got there eventually.
And the festivities ensued. I drank a insanly rediculous amount of ale, was filmed picking my nose, and when the glasses ran out I drank my beer from a measuring jug, which at one point after giving it to someone to fill with beer, had it returned to me with fucking bisto in it (both are dark brown). It wasn't bad, so I gave it back and asked them to heat it in the microwave.

It was good.

More ale, and then it was time for us to usher in the new year.
We had no champs, so we had to settle with Babysham.
Much of it never got to be drunk, but was sprayed over everyone, and a large amount poured directly onto me and Mr Chubb's heads.
Steve was found trying desperately to hold onto the run bottle, which he had consumed most of, while being wrestlled for it by Mr Chubb and Ben
The rest of the morning was spent drinking, bundling (Me and another of Mr Job's mates wedgied each other severly.), drinking, watching a fire work launched from the garden, from the balcony, drinking and then finished off with a trolley race.
I fell asleep in a chair, and awoke at some point in the morning.
Picked up bottle of beer and continued to drink.
Had a shower, my hair was full of ale, babycham and Goats Do Roam (a truely vile wine) and my T-shirt was disgusting.
We saw a few people off, and went to the pub for beer and food.
We watched some films, saw LotR:RotK (again) and then met mates in pub for a swift one before going back to the house for more beer.
Awoke and had a sausage sarny, and some tea, before packing for the trip to Uxbridge and home for Uni.

Mr Chubb's car pulled into a side street near the back of Tescos in Uxbridge, the smells of the west of London all too familiar, then I bid my friends farewell on their trip back to Loughbrough.
Along the road and into Tescos for milk bread and essetialy, bogroll. (bowels not in a good state at this point)

Then a bus and back to my house and a pint of tea.....

Sanch0s
02-01-04, 22:28
guns........

RuriHoshino
03-01-04, 00:19
o_O

Lords, DJ, you still have a liver left after that?!?

Personally, we started with Tuaca and beers, had a Moet toast, and continued with things I just can't remember...altho my head and stomach did tell me they were going to give notice if I ever did that again :p

Capt. Rik
03-01-04, 01:11
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
...to go to my Parents home in Salisbury for the Holidays.

Whoa freaky. I'm on holiday at my folks house in Salisbury as well :cool:

Dribble Joy
03-01-04, 01:13
UniS?

ah that's surrey not sussex uni isn't it.

You go to bishops?

Capt. Rik
03-01-04, 01:15
yep went to bishops until after my GCSE's.

I'm working in BHS during the holidays cos i'm skint :(

Dribble Joy
03-01-04, 01:16
How utterly random.

<-- Daniel Wyre btw, probably don't know me.

Capt. Rik
03-01-04, 01:17
<--- Colin Rose

Can't remember you. I left bishops in 1998.

Rieper
03-01-04, 04:27
lol, i played bishops stortford at rugby... but no more.. only 4 months left of school, and its not rugby season anymore :(

Dribble Joy
03-01-04, 04:52
Bishop Wordsworth's Reips.

Rieper
03-01-04, 05:13
damn, didnt know there was a school called that o_O :p

Psyco Groupie
03-01-04, 05:14
bishops stortfold is in essex :puke:

Cliffraiser
03-01-04, 14:39
my cousin lives in essex 0_0