PDA

View Full Version : Petition for a Pepper Park trade/skill channel

Jest
02-01-04, 19:17
Any chance we in Pepper Park can get our own trade channel? Personally I think you could just change the wasteland channel into the Pepper Park channel. A lot of reasons for this too.

Mainly we arent Neocron, though we are in it. Both PP factions are banned from Plaza 1 and possibly every city zone in the future, so why would we use the trade channel of a city we can't even go to? It just makes sense for us to have our own.

Second reason. I am so sick of the constant shit talking that goes on with the Neocron trade channel. I mean seriously, its gotten so bad lately that it happens almost every hour. Its too much to take. If I had a PP only channel I would mute the NC trade channel without even blinking. It would certainly make my life a whole lot easier.

So vote if youd like to see this very easier implementation of a PP trade channel done.

Shadow Dancer
02-01-04, 19:22
I 2nd that idea!

5 star

REMUS
02-01-04, 19:38
problem is not many people hang out in pp becuase it is an infamous pking area, so whats the point? sure alot people talk apsolote bullshit in trade but it only happens once or twice a week, which is when clan bashing occours which is when it tends to last hours but its generally good becuase you can get alot of people involved in a converstaion. and if someone really wants to buy/sell somthing they will see the advert.

Jest
02-01-04, 20:27
Originally posted by REMUS
problem is not many people hang out in pp becuase it is an infamous pking area, so whats the point? sure alot people talk apsolote bullshit in trade but it only happens once or twice a week, which is when clan bashing occours which is when it tends to last hours but its generally good becuase you can get alot of people involved in a converstaion. and if someone really wants to buy/sell somthing they will see the advert. Once or twice a week? Haha when do you log on? Today Ive heard it start up at least 3 times already and thats only be in a little over 2 hours.

And yes PP is a some what infamous pk area, it was funny today Heavyporker was nervous about coming to PP to get pokes even though he is in a nuetral faction. And hes not alone I deal with that all the time in offering my services, but thats not the point. I dont want Pepper Park to remain as desolate as the wasteland because people are nervous about coming in. I want to offer my trade from there and make people more comfortable with coming in and not only using player tradeskills, but also enjoying what PP has to offer instead of running like a school girl through it every time.

ezza
02-01-04, 20:31
be nice to have PP as a BD TS CS trade skiller area, atm i see a lot of anti city runners heading to rontrade walk for poke reps etc.

Devils Grace
02-01-04, 21:08
yea LOL

" i need a cst"
tsunami shows up

" i need another cst "

ROFL

LMAO

:lol:

KimmyG
02-01-04, 21:14
why people on use one of the channels anyway

Devils Grace
02-01-04, 21:19
to lure ppl to a death trap

"no more CST's"
" i need a resercher"

:D

Sefran
02-01-04, 21:26
I fail to see the point of this also?

Devils Grace
02-01-04, 21:30
wich part

hoo welll:rolleyes:

Jest
02-01-04, 21:35
Just because YOU wouldn't use it doesn't mean I wouldn't. As a TG I used the TG trade channel all the time and the same goes for TH channels when I was FA. I would much rather offer my skills in a Pepper Park channel.

Here is how it usually goes.
Trade - NC > Jest: Poking all tech levels.
Trade - NC > GuyWhoNeedsPoke: I need a poke where are you.
Trade - NC > Jest: PP2
Trade - NC > GuyWhoNeedsPoke: Nevermind then

If I had a channel solely devoted to PP I could offer my services and people would know where I am offering them from.

ElfinLord
02-01-04, 21:50
I think it's a good idea, Jest, and I never even go to PP. I'm almost always at MB or my Plaza appy.

With the recent changes I think this is a great idea, especially in the interests of role play.

5 stars. :D

Devils Grace
02-01-04, 22:16
Originally posted by Jest
Just because YOU wouldn't use it doesn't mean I wouldn't. As a TG I used the TG trade channel all the time and the same goes for TH channels when I was FA. I would much rather offer my skills in a Pepper Park channel.

Here is how it usually goes.
Trade - NC > Jest: Poking all tech levels.
Trade - NC > GuyWhoNeedsPoke: I need a poke where are you.
Trade - NC > Jest: PP2
Trade - NC > GuyWhoNeedsPoke: Nevermind then

If I had a channel solely devoted to PP I could offer my services and people would know where I am offering them from.

well u could use for that to :D :lol: :angel:

Jest
03-01-04, 00:01
Haha why are people voting against this? I even suggested changing the wasteland one to a Pepper Park one. Seriously, have you ever seen any one use the Wasteland one? If they friggin get one then I say give PP one. We are pretty neglected as it is. :mad:

KimmyG
03-01-04, 00:07
Hey go for it. I just dont see a point to it though seeing as only one channel really gets used

Jest
03-01-04, 00:09
Originally posted by KimmyG
Hey go for it. I just dont see a point to it though seeing as only one channel really gets used True, but one of the main reasons one one gets used is because every one can just come into the city. As faction divisions and boundary lines become more solid with BDoY I think the others channels will start to be used a LOT more.

Judge
03-01-04, 00:09
I'm with Jest... a PP trade channel would be the shit :)

Great idea... just change the god damn wasteland one into PP... it would do a lot more good as PP tradechannel... maybe even get a trade center there.