PDA

View Full Version : When was area MC5 introduced in the game?

shodanjr_gr
02-01-04, 16:19
I mean the hard one, where the chips drop.

Was it introduced when the noobie mc5 was inserted?

LTA
02-01-04, 16:22
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
I mean the hard one, where the chips drop.

Was it introduced when the noobie mc5 was inserted?

Yes it came with n00bie place

Dunno if cpus where in then but we went (crowd of about 30 uranians) to mc5 and killed com and got some crap :p

netster
02-01-04, 18:10
the chips started to drop dunno ~april-mai i think ... the first ppl were using a safespot near a box or something ....

than they removed the safespot and the tankraids of mc5 started really fast ....

sanityislost
02-01-04, 18:46
heh any chance we could get a rhino in there?

Carinth
02-01-04, 19:04
Both mc5's were put in at the same time. Very few went to the hard one though. The commander was located in the second room, past the grav lift. He had two guards with him, and was pretty easy to kill. You could hide in teh grav lift and be fine. I went there with a couple others and killed the comm, but he didn't drop anythin special. We assumed he just dropped crap and left. Later I found out a clan had been farming mc5 nonstop and got quite a lot of chips before anyone else even knew they existed. The commander was moved up to the main room to make it more difficult. That began the cold war between us and kk/gms, with players figuring out new ways to kill the commander and then having the place shut down by the gms.

No you can't get a rhino into mc5, there are fences covering every side. Only way in is two gaps which are just big enough for a person.

t0tt3
02-01-04, 21:31
LoL started a MJS char on jupiter and to go to P1 and die.... so funny :D

Oooh well saw 4 chars NPC that told you all about your abilities.
It was a char from each class. Nice idea KK...

QuantumDelta
02-01-04, 21:39
March 26 2003 Patch #173/174 (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284)

That's what I get for not having a PC for almost a month :p

Fixed ;)

Just thought I'd reply to this while I was digging for something I think I've lost :p

ElfinLord
02-01-04, 21:43
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
March 26 2003 Patch #173/174 (w.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284)
You forgot 2 w's, QD. :p

March 26 2003 Patch #173/174 (www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=284)