PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: Making things easier

Sealdude
02-01-04, 07:34
Here are some relatively simple ideas to make things in NC a lot easier.

Drop all Button- This has been suggested so many times its not even worth it listing all the threads about it. A simple button that will drop all the loot in the loot window to the ground. If there is a reason you cant implament this please tell us so we stop asking for it.

Organizing Cabs/Vendors- When you go up to a cab or vendor it has the normal list with tabs at the tob you can click on. These tabs would go right to the list of whatever was in the name. For Crytons Item Part Vendor the tabs might be "Weapon Parts" "Ammo Parts" "Implant Parts" etc... Also list them by cost within these menus.

Online/Ofline Buddy List- A simple symbol or message that is displayed next to the names in your buddy list telling you if you are on or offline.

MultiUser GoGaurdian- A seperate part of your GoGo that has a list that you can put runners on and they can take things from that area like ammo, etc... Everytime someone goes back to MB and I am at bunker and they say "You guys need anything" I always wish they could get that gun from my GR.

Restricted Access to Clan Cabs- Its been mentioned many times before and the process of "Dont give everyone the apt pass" dosent always work. You want some people to have access to certain things but not others. Just a simple list of who in your clan can access that cab

Activating secondary and clan apt GR's- Self explanitory. Let us add our other apts to our GR list.

Stackable Items in Quickbelt- The ability to stack the same type of items in the quickbelt such as medkits and drugs and such.

Assignable Armor and QB- Once everything on your char is set up (armor in its slots, stuff in QB) let us hit one key that assigns it to that place. If you die or some such all you need to do is hit another key and all the assigned stuff goes back into place.

Ideas that aren't mine

Fixed GR Screen (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85193)

New 2D Icons (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86026)

New Belt Colors (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85509&highlight=belt+colors)

Realistic Weapon Percentages (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86312)

Making various items show up on the map (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86361)

If I forgot anything that is really needed please add it so KK has one list.

Wharg0ul
02-01-04, 07:43
"Assignable armor and Qb" sounds like laziness to me. Other stuff sounds pretty good though.

Online/offline buddy list would RULE. AS well as maybe a command to show you who in your clan is on/offline (instead of having to go to city term every time).

Qwick commands to respond to Direct messages? I heard a rumor that there is one....never confirmed. /r would be nice....

Maybe change the scroll buffer in the chat box to page up and page down instead of arrow up and down? just because some of us use these keys to move....

Flea
02-01-04, 07:50
Originally posted by Sealdude

Drop all button

Yeah!!

Birkoff
02-01-04, 07:59
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
"Assignable armor and Qb" sounds like laziness to me. Other stuff sounds pretty good though.

Ever died as a PPU? (i mean a normal PPU, not one of these werd PPUs who leave 99% of there spells in the gogo for some reason)

5 stars to it all! :)]

Buddy lsit would be sick :D

Rieper
02-01-04, 08:16
omg, i love assignable QB.. what about the armor that wont go on till you're poked.. any chance it could go on but remain red? just a thought, it works with your Qb and when GRing

5 stars.

jj dynomite
02-01-04, 08:19
I agree with all of these, but i have seen them all mentioned before. Hopefully it will get changed. KK is aware of our ideas.

jj

sanityislost
02-01-04, 08:38
why not in the buddy chat also have a lil "x" so u can switch off that person hearing what u type, pisses me off having to type the name all the time lol

Birkoff
02-01-04, 08:42
lol, yea that be kewl to.

Hate having to cycle through about 4 ppl on DM while talking to 1 person on buddy and some1 in team.

msdong
02-01-04, 09:26
the most most options in u list are just mule options so i dont think they are good.
stackable QB items ???? ahhhhhh - 254 psi booster stack.

well and there is the first problem on that. where to go with the Psi/stamina/xyz booster that have only 2 potions left?

armor change on quickset omg - getting killed is no big deal in NC and you want to make it even harder to get killed ?

DROP ALL ???? man you should have to take all from a mob to get money.
ill made a thread on the german forum to gut the reward for monsterkilling to "0" and only get money if you do a mission. So dont expect me to like that.

so for me its:

IDEA: Making things HARDER

Sealdude
02-01-04, 19:04
well and there is the first problem on that. where to go with the Psi/stamina/xyz booster that have only 2 potions left

It just stacks on top.

armor change on quickset omg - getting killed is no big deal in NC and you want to make it even harder to get killed

It would only work on one set so that once you die you dont hve to spend all kinds of time dragging things back into your armor slots/qb.

DROP ALL ???? man you should have to take all from a mob to get money.

Maybe we just want it to respawn faster for our mission. :rolleyes:

steweygrrr
02-01-04, 19:17
Originally posted by Wharg0ul

Qwick commands to respond to Direct messages? I heard a rumor that there is one....never confirmed. /r would be nice....

yep there is... type +d personyouwannatalkto and that directs that person AND sets it to direct channel. ALT C scrolls channels :)

Sharak
02-01-04, 19:39
Originally posted by steweygrrr
yep there is... type +d personyouwannatalkto and that directs that person AND sets it to direct channel.

think hes refering to the option of quickly replying to the last person that DMed you. There is an option for it in the controls area, but its not set by default.

REMUS
02-01-04, 19:43
fix the patcher and show armour on people would be cool too.