PDA

View Full Version : FIRST LOVE or DISRUPTOR?

cRazy2003
02-01-04, 01:46
g'day =P

ive heard a lot of people on pluto debating which one is better the FL or disruptor.
i use a FL atm after a few people (remus) said it does more damage but others say the disruptor does more damage and its better aiming.
o_O
i wudnt mind knowing overall wot does most damage and wot is best in PvP duels.
anyone got any ideas :D

Lenard
02-01-04, 01:48
i like disruptor personally

Phlith
02-01-04, 01:50
Disruptor all the way.

Cyphor
02-01-04, 01:52
In my experience, first love does more dmg but all shots rarely hit, disruptor does less dmg but hits most of the time. So its really down to personal preference as over time they should do about the same dmg.

Edit: oh and pulselasers sound almost as cool as the judge :D

FuzzyDuck
02-01-04, 02:02
Disruptor = more accurate/virtuallynorecoil/uber cool swirly

First Love = Green.

ezza
02-01-04, 03:30
disrupter is more versitile, use it long range or short range or even mid range.

first love is just short range really, and your lucky if all your shots land on the target, although green swirly is cool;)

\\Fényx//
02-01-04, 04:12
Ray of God ...

Flyl
02-01-04, 04:30
First Love is the most powerful weapon in the game.

Disrupter is more accurate and fires faster.

Over time First Love will deal more damage if you're capable of hitting.

A nice hole and an inventory full of Revenge drones will do me any day.

Morris
02-01-04, 04:51
First Love looks awesome and really tears holes in people (and the terrain...). However, it's a close range gun... and a spy who has imped up for the FL will, in most cases (unless they have an SA or drug) be pitifully weak.

So the answer for most spies is "Disruptor or RoG" :p

Divide
02-01-04, 05:02
Originally posted by Flyl
First Love is the most powerful weapon in the game.

Disrupter is more accurate and fires faster.

Over time First Love will deal more damage if you're capable of hitting.

A nice hole and an inventory full of Revenge drones will do me any day.

actually, a capped fl does about 9 less dmg to ** raptors than a capped cs. not to mention that even a cs with 220% aim actually aims faster than a 278% fl with laser pointer.

thank the lord kk gave us 5 burst clips!
now switch the cs and fl weights and we will be in business

oh, and back to the question at hand, Im a fl guy all the way. something about the disruptor just doesnt do it for me, havent been able to figure it out yet.

REMUS
02-01-04, 05:16
i said disruptor, xio said first love. technically disruptor is better but i prefer first love becuase it looks and sounds better and i enjoy ysing it more, but although first love is better now becuase it has a larger clip i find that disruptor is easier to use, it just anoyys me

Keiron
02-01-04, 06:59
Cming from a druggie PE, the disruptor is alot better. With the First Love, my Pain Easier out damaged it (coudn't get the bursts to hit without being in melle range). The Disruptor's bursts on the other hand were much more accurate and its RoF seemed faster too.

LTA
02-01-04, 13:33
First Love...

With the rof and everrything else capped they rock :p

i used to like seeing a spy on venus fight cuz he had his fully capped and it used to be evil :D

Opar
02-01-04, 14:18
Disruptor, simply because ive nearly finished building one :P

Sefran
02-01-04, 14:20
First Love = PvP

Disruptor = PvM

OpTi
02-01-04, 14:46
Originally posted by LTA
First Love...

With the rof and everrything else capped they rock :p

i used to like seeing a spy on venus fight cuz he had his fully capped and it used to be evil :D

right up to the point 3 HL's came crashing down on his head :D

neway, i'll probably switch between FL and disruptor i've not really had chance to test either in PvP but i'll be putting both through thier paces well i assure you ;)

Vampire222
02-01-04, 14:46
Disruptor... easyer to get slots on... newer, cooler effect... more accuracy..

kurai
02-01-04, 15:10
Originally posted by Vampire222
Disruptor... easyer to get slots on... newer, cooler effect... more accuracy.. Hrmmm ...

I have 4 First Loves ... 2 x 5 slot, 2 x 4 slot ... one for each ammo type basically.

I've had 9 Disruptors built now ... best was a 2 slot :(

Anyway ... Dis > FL. There's a reason you see hardly anyone using them, you know. :D

SorkZmok
02-01-04, 17:20
Originally posted by kurai
I have 4 First Loves ... 2 x 5 slot, 2 x 4 slot ... one for each ammo type basically.

I've had 9 Disruptors built now ... best was a 2 slot :(

Anyway ... Dis > FL. There's a reason you see hardly anyone using them, you know. :D

I had 4 FLs built, 1 x 2 slots, 1 x 1 slot, 2 x 0 slot
I built 1 disruptor with my midlevel conster, 3 slots, great quality.

Its all just luck, baby. Sell me one of those FLs!!! :D

But anyway, Dis > FL. In everything. Well maybe not if you got godlike aiming but even then youre fucked if youre enemie is further away than 20m...

Leebzie
02-01-04, 17:39
For raw sexiness... FL is the best wep in the game, probably followed by the thunderstorm. (freezer rifle...)

Sleek black weapon, 1337 green swirly , screams when it fires, glowing green plasma... now THATS a gun.

oh and btw crazy... OMFG KOS !!! j000 !!! ;)

cRazy2003
03-01-04, 00:29
Originally posted by Leebzie
For raw sexiness... FL is the best wep in the game, probably followed by the thunderstorm. (freezer rifle...)

Sleek black weapon, 1337 green swirly , screams when it fires, glowing green plasma... now THATS a gun.

oh and btw crazy... OMFG KOS !!! j000 !!! ;)

OMFG KOS! :p

ahh yeah it was xio who loved the FL to bits i think, my mistake :D

ya im talking about wots better in a neofrag situation

:D