PDA

View Full Version : Crashing Ever 3 Seconds

TheDuckMan
01-01-04, 21:44
I am literally crashing ever 3 seconds in the game. KK what do you need my money for again? I'm tired of relying on lame fixes (no offense) from other players in the community to get your games runnin, like delete this ini, get this, replace that. I want somone from KK to reply to this, this is unreal... I know I'm being alittle immature right now but this is unreal, its problem after problem. Stop worrying about the class balance, because one class will always dominate, and start making your game playable after 4 years already. I login, open up the game, its runnin smooth, then after about 4 seconds.... crash. Here's my freakin system specs so you can ignore the community once again KK:

Pentium 4 1.7 Ghz
GeForce FX 5200 ULTRA AGP (latest drivers)
768 RAM
Windows XP Professional (all updates)

Anything else.... damn KK.... get it together. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

rubaduckythug
01-01-04, 21:47
hey duck sry i didnt reply on aim, i jsut got on and well was pretty slow to react :( tired as hell man Zzz get on now and ill talk to ya

TheDuckMan
01-01-04, 22:02
c'mon KK i dont pay you guys to just ignore me

Ulle
01-01-04, 22:09
Nearly every system is different, your PC must have something just slightly different to a lot of other Computers because crashing every 3 seconds is something I have not heard of before. All I can suggest you do is send your crash logs to KK and see what they can do, if you e-mail tech@neocron.com they may be able to give you a hand too.

Sorry I can;t be of further assistance.

TheDuckMan
01-01-04, 22:13
ok thanks for atleast replying... glad to see i'm not alone here.

someone else is having the same problem: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79494

I'm also running Teamspeak while i'm playin.... I'll look around and see what i can do i guess.

Archeus
01-01-04, 22:18
same thing happen when you dont run teamspeak?

How much memory you got? I also had the same problem on an XP home machine. Apprantly switching the Memory Usage to 'System Cache' instead of 'Programs' caused NC to do this.

Not sure if that is your problem though.

DigestiveBiscui
01-01-04, 22:29
i was gonna say that also

If it fatals (IE comes up with the little error box) then it cant be teamspeak. If it just boots you back, then it could be shitty TS being normal :)

if its just with teamspeak on, then turn off numlock - should be better after that. If you use numlock a lot and want it left on then load up teamspeak and go to settings > options > other and tick 'disable direct input'

Birkoff
01-01-04, 22:34
Turned num lock off? Using team speak? There are a few reasons it could be.

DigestiveBiscui
01-01-04, 22:35
thats the main problem with teamspeak though. God knows how many people i've known with that problem. Simply ticking that box solves all :p

rubaduckythug
01-01-04, 22:37
SEX DA DROMS!!!!!

DigestiveBiscui
01-01-04, 22:38
but how long has he been using teamspeak. If he has just started, and it has just started happening its 100% sure teamspeaks to blame :)

TheDuckMan
01-01-04, 22:40
It is TS... sry KK, Geno and i are talkin on aim right now, he's tormenting me lol. Sry again KK :D no hard feelings i hope.

You guys still make the best MMORPG hehe

** waits for KK to show up at my house and beat me up with metal pipes and baseball bats ** <--- i think i overdid that one.

DigestiveBiscui
01-01-04, 22:41
see :)