PDA

View Full Version : Question About Faction Council Chairman

PenguinNick
01-01-04, 10:25
Somehow... I won this... what am I supposed to do? How do I add to the faction budget, etc?

rubaduckythug
01-01-04, 10:37
PUT THE DAMN BANNERS I MADE 4 YOU UP!!!!!! :D

Gotterdammerung
01-01-04, 10:39
I think is a player only thing. Maybe if your faction counselor has no assistant you get to be theirs

Sefran
01-01-04, 12:44
No idea since its so rare to even see a faction counsellor to ask him....

Arbiter
04-01-04, 15:19
The faction council chairmen and the council are there to plan the actions of their factions server specific. The assistants are contact persons to the counsellors, which will have a look on the faction situation on all servers.

A council can plan events, discuss about faction rules, initiate player driven shops and appartments and more things you can imagine of for ingame politics.

The faction account is still more in a test phase. Te faction gets 2500 NC each election, you can only take the money, but not put in money. If you need money for your events, contact your counsellor.

More information about the counsellors can be found in the global RP forum (http://neocron2.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48). Ideas how the faction account could work in the future should be posted in the brainport (http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61744).

FirestarXL
04-01-04, 16:15
Originally posted by Arbiter
faction gets 2500 NC each election

Yeah, I had to grin at that. In order to facilitate our war against the evil dome of york and its allies, our glorious leader Reeza gives us enough to purchase... a meal at chez cypher. A cheap meal. :D

Archeus
04-01-04, 19:34
maybe you can take your enemies for a meal and give them food poisoning?

Sefran
04-01-04, 19:35
With that money we could make a trip to the main gates w00t sounds like fun.

t0tt3
05-01-04, 06:16
Originally posted by Sefran
With that money we could make a trip to the main gates w00t sounds like fun.

:lol: Or GR out from your app and then what to do with the 1500 cr? Hmm I know I could buy 1 psi 3 booster then I got about 100 cr geez im rich :p

Sealdude
05-01-04, 07:08
Wait till you see my post on making faction people usefull. It will be a sealdude special ;)