PDA

View Full Version : Guess its next month for list

Syntax-Error
31-12-03, 16:34
Well he said this month. or latest next month. Its a pitty it wasnt this month but it shud be a nice New years pressy *hint* *hint*

ezza
31-12-03, 16:35
what you mean list?

Syntax-Error
31-12-03, 16:37
Originally posted by MJS
We work pretty hard to get everything agreed and signed upon, to be able to announce the release date and the _full_ feature list for NC:BDOY within this month. Latest time for the announcement will be January

ElfinLord
31-12-03, 16:40
It's only 3:30 in the afternoon or something like that in Germany right now, so there's still time, right? :)

I don't expect anything today, and I didn't really expect anything by the end of this month anyway. Anyone who did was kidding themselves.

I expect some more info by Jan 31, but not before then.

*secretly hopes he's wrong*

ezza
31-12-03, 16:51
well theres a whole month for them to annouce it, patience people:)

Syntax-Error
31-12-03, 16:52
dosnt stop us wanting it at the earliest time he said . :D

Odin
31-12-03, 17:07
MJS is on holidays until the 2nd of January.

J. Folsom
31-12-03, 17:12
Latest time for this announcement will be January, to put it differently, he's still got till February before he's doing anything different then what he said.

I didn't even know MJS actually said that myself, I just thought he'd said that he'd know more about the deal with the publisher somewhere in the start of 2004, and would then announce the details of BDOY if everything went well.

ElfinLord
31-12-03, 17:34
Originally posted by Odin
MJS is on holidays until the 2nd of January.
Then on Jan 2 everyone should PM MJS asking about NC:BDoY! :D :p

Just kidding. Here's hoping for some good news very soon.

Candaman
31-12-03, 17:59
wheres he gone on holiday i'll squeeze it from him muahahhaa nah but really looking forward to it