PDA

View Full Version : How do I.....

Dade Murphey
31-12-03, 11:06
so lets say I wanted to make a PE who uses the Blacksun/DoY Raypistol and possibly the Assault Pulselaser pistol (whatever that is) with a lib on the side...What PC and WL do I need to cap those...I used the skill manager thing to try out a set up...but I'm not sure if I spent too much or not enough...anyway...if anyone can tell me I'd appreciate it

Here's the setup I have...mainly just let me know about my Dex/Int setup (http://www.pc-architect.com/dade/Tech%20PE.JPG)

to anyone who feels like helping....thanks :)

s0apy
31-12-03, 12:11
since freq caps last, it's really a question of how much RoF you want on your weapons as to how mych PC you need to spec. ultimately, you really need to play the character in multiple real-life PvP situations against multiple enemy types before you can get a feel for this kind of thing. play the character first, then use a skill manager to fine tune.

also, you need more resist force (115) and more health. i'm also assuming you have already factored pistol combat boost into this setup, so you really want a bit more TC so you can stealth.