PDA

View Full Version : PK Stories No 6

Crest
31-12-03, 10:28
Every now and then I start a similar thread to vent an opinion on how things went down....

So we in Plaza 2 at the apps... ME = xx/58 PPU, friends new char 1/4 PE and another friend xx/45 PPU, going into clan app when a TS Runner ask if he can do a epic kill....
I was busy at that point but the 1/4 said sure .... And they went off.... I did tag along and following the standard practice , i buff before entering the sewers .... the pther PPU did not,

Since this twit was a apu about 67/60 it was not long before the other PPU and the 1/4 was dead. I blam my self for that as I know how the attack rating thing works with epic kills, and noticed just too late....

Anyways the 1/4 PE logs his xx/67 tank on and we co-ordinate the attack on the TS runner (Who now is at the top of the ladder waiting for one of us to make a rub for it so he can get more FA symp....

Tank zones in just after a damage boost and a para ... and the guy dies quickly.... I not for ganging up like this except when some stupid twit kills a 1/4 runner .... made no sense, I understand he was looking to gain Symp and all but the 1/4 could ave been a new player and had just started then what ?

None the less the guy dm's me bitching about his SL loss killing in a hunting zone , plus him dying, but brags about how he ownwed my clan ....

A few minutes later I see him running from hypercome back down sewers , and up again ... doing missions for SL I guess...
Log an APU on while he telling my clan mates how he ownwed us again (This time it was the 1/4's constructor) and he zones down .... I wait about 5 seconds while typing the words 'Own this'... Zone after him .... press the enter key and then absolutley kill him with extra effort...so now he has lost 2 belts ... and I hacked both .. nOthing to great in them though....

Man what a twat he was....
Anyways share some of your PK staories if you want....
I have heard the one ... met a guy, killed guy he dead ...

Q`alooaith
31-12-03, 10:52
My PK story... well less PK, but still..

I'm hunting up near MB, zoning around in my revler, looking for warbee's to get part's for my HL. I'd just lomed enough Psi used to hack em..

I'm wandering around and then I hear a cry of rage of Faction and then buddy channel's, crackitakk had been hunting nearer MB and and been shot in the back while killing a warbee by a mid level APU/PPU team from the hated Protopharma.. I turned my Revler around and came back seeing them, /38's about (one higher one lower) me a mear /41 and an APU to boot, without a HL or half my best spell's... only a Psi attack 2 and Holy energy halo...

They had only just finished the warbee when I got near them, the APU was hacking the warbee, the PPU the belt, I saw my chance and lept upon the PPU, who threw a shelter on himself and the APU, and started to dodge, I ran to the belt, still locked, and knonwing Cracky's gear was safe pulled my Psi attack, blasting the APU first, I get hit by a dmage boost, no matter, the APU's dead by the time the PPU's started casting the heal.. Seeing how quickly his ally fell run's for the bunker, only to be intercepted by Cracky coming back for his belt, but cracky didn't kill him, I had already blasted a hole in the back of his cowardly skull.. and with that cracky started on his belt...

I look down at my Chat window, it has suddenly come alive, the APU and PPU ave repped inside MB, and are calling my a exploiter and other funny name's, since neither had a delfector up the psi attack had cut though their minor armor and meger reisist's..
This ammused me no end, and I knew from my eye's inside that they where gearing up to get their belt's, not knowing I already had the nicely sloted blessed heal and the Armor vest..

Hmmm, now why should I take this abuse I thought, all that complaining I decided to call some backup, and hid where I could see their backpack's, cracky moving slowly to the Base to get back to plasa for poke's.. the come over the rise alone, unbuffed and fall again before they reach their pack's, and calling cracky over hack out another vest and a booster 2... I drive off without a word to TH their angry word's filling my chat window..

It's an old story, I'm not sure cracky will rember, Pretty sure I forgot some people that came to help out....

Funny thing is I saw them again a few day's later, still not having learned that delfector is just as important as shelter.. shame didn't have anyone to hack..

lullysing
31-12-03, 22:30
Not as long but pretty entertaining nonetheless...

So here i was in pepper park one, chatting with a friend and generally chilling out when this spy comes next to us and starts to cop an attitude, and starts punching me.

Juju : Dude, stop punching me
Spy : blablabalbalablabalablab bite me

* Juju Goes back to talking while the wanker continues to punch. I lost some hp already... so i heal. *

Juju : Look, stop punching me or i swear to god i'll blow the crap out of you
Spy : yeah yeah yeah

*spy punches juju another time*
*Juju pulls unholy blacksun of doom and implodes spy in 2.5 seconds... then hacks his belt and claims his shitty boots.*

Juju : so... as i was saying..
Spy : You fucking asshole! Why did you pk me? i'm just a tradeskilling spy ! You fucking PK!
Juju : Dude, I DID warn you that if you punched me one more time i''dd blow the shit outta ya.
*spy punches Juju*
*Juju pulls the blacksun and does the spy-imploding-routine one more time*

And that's when the spy started bitching to his clan that i had attacked him without a fucking reason....

evs
31-12-03, 22:34
There was a peep who said 'mofo yuo = the sh1t'

so i logged my alt and called my mates and we all pk'd him

hrhrhrrhr

arh my days on saturn were 'different'

Peeping Tom
31-12-03, 22:56
nib stop braging about your noob ganking raids
K4F

Sealdude
31-12-03, 22:56
I remember one type this PA killed me at MB so I called all my clan mates and we camped the GR. She spawned and we killed her and since she kept spawning so much her SI let us kill her by just punching her.

Crest
02-01-04, 10:50
We hunting in el farid...A dronner in first room on top.... HE is LE ... There pretty much nothing left in rooms except 1 95/95 in the room he hunting / standing...

I ask him to zone .. .he says no (Cause he wants to fin the big one which will still be there after zonning) So now I call him a couple of names, not much he can do... He pops another drone out and continues to persue his kill....

Me i shuffle here a bit and there a bit ... before you know it I accidently knock him off his perch in front of the big one ...Hehe I did ask nicely

VetteroX
02-01-04, 11:00
you know what? you people are too much... the same people who bitch at me for telling true stories about how I kill people my own level anywhere up to 5:1 odds, are the same people telling stories about how with a ppu ganked a lone apu, or killed people below their rank... so you scream at me every day for posting my stores to make relavent points, but its of for you to put up pk stories just for the hell of it? makes sense... :rolleyes:

Crest
02-01-04, 11:28
I was wondering when you would come a long and have a 2 cent worth...

From what I C These stories have depth, and depict life from the other end of the scale.... Not meaningless Killing in order for the world to see what toss you can be ....

On the other hand i often hear about some PK'er at MB camping the GR , killing low level players, while they have SI and 2 names pop up ... hmmm who could that be .... Hey if you want to post your 'HERO' stories, then do so .... Just lets try and keep the 'I am the Alpha hero' out of it ...cause to tell you the truth we don't care, we read your junk all the time and put the pieces together....

Behind every story there is what you saw happening 'I killed 500 players with a single burs' and what the other people saw happenig '4 midlevel players, 1 ppu low level and this wanker ganked us .... ' Is the other side of the story I heard ..... So tell it how it is not how you wish it was .....

Let me get this straight ... a Level 60 apu kills a level 1/4 char and thats cool ? .. Yeah of course he was gonna die for that And no one mentioned anything about killing below rank

See this is what I am on about , you see what you want to, and then tell it accordingly ... mebbe sometimes its better to tell it the way the world sees it and not the client

Cliffraiser
02-01-04, 11:43
Originally posted by Crest
I was wondering when you would come a long and have a 2 cent worth...

From what I C These stories have depth, and depict life from the other end of the scale.... Not meaningless Killing in order for the world to see what toss you can be ....

On the other hand i often hear about some PK'er at MB camping the GR , killing low level players, while they have SI and 2 names pop up ... hmmm who could that be .... Hey if you want to post your 'HERO' stories, then do so .... Just lets try and keep the 'I am the Alpha hero' out of it ...cause to tell you the truth we don't care, we read your junk all the time and put the pieces together....

Behind every story there is what you saw happening 'I killed 500 players with a single burs' and what the other people saw happenig '4 midlevel players, 1 ppu low level and this wanker ganked us .... ' Is the other side of the story I heard ..... So tell it how it is not how you wish it was .....

Let me get this straight ... a Level 60 apu kills a level 1/4 char and thats cool ? .. Yeah of course he was gonna die for that And no one mentioned anything about killing below rank

See this is what I am on about , you see what you want to, and then tell it accordingly ... mebbe sometimes its better to tell it the way the world sees it and not the client

amen!

Shadow Dancer
02-01-04, 12:03
Here's how all my PK stories end up.

Dude-"Shadow dancer you suck, rolofloof stop zoning"

Me-"but you zone too"

Dude-"stfu"

Me-"K"

5 mins later he's dead

Dude's PPU alt/PPU clanmate-"rofl, let me rez. rolflolofof I always have a safety net like 95% of the people on pluto"

Dude's tank and apu friend-"Lmao, stop zoning nub. Lmao"

Me-":rolleyes:"

Next story

Dudette-"Fight me nub"

Me-"k"

5 mins later she's dead

Me-"Let me go to the gogo to get more medkits"

1 min later

Dudette's PPU-"Melee or pc-3?"

Dudette-"PC3. Thanks for the res btw :)"

Me-"wtf!"

Dudette-"Lmao noob, I own you"

:rolleyes:

Ferabukoo
02-01-04, 12:09
heres my pk stories

we come to pk

and onoz the enemies leave cause we have a ppu

and then this one guy goes around and cries..

cause we have teh ppu

onoz cry

Shadow Dancer
02-01-04, 12:11
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
heres my pk stories

we come to pk

and onoz the enemies leave cause we have a ppu

and then this one guy goes around and cries..

cause we have teh ppu

onoz cry

Sounds like the story where the ppu cried because he couldn't res his friend/alt/lover/ because the "cryer" was making him run away by antibuffing, thereby forcing the ppu to call another ppu to help him.

Ferabukoo
02-01-04, 12:13
or all the cryers flooded pp1 with cries and keeeled everyone

shodanjr_gr
02-01-04, 12:53
My PK story:

Was wandering around the TG canyon. I was a rank 40/50 APU using an energy beam (im crahn btw).

I see two FA runners, rougly my level, one PPU and one Spy.

I attack the Spy, 2 energy beams and hes down.

Then i attack the PPU. Poison (lots of it) then energy beams on the head (lots of em). At last he is down.

I hack the belts (yeah im a gimped APU).

One 3 slot contruction booster, one medpack O_o

Then they send a capped APU who taked care of em.

But still the satisfaction of winning that 2vs1 was great :)

ezza
02-01-04, 14:02
hmm not had a decent PK fest for a while, other than my usual fighting in PP.

last good one i had was, hunting out at the garbage dump on my then melee tank Diabolus Decor(now heavy) when in the middle of fighting a decayed brute andronicus pops out of no where, so i start fighting him, hes trying to fill me full of holes, but im moving to quick for him, all the while im taking little chunks out of his deflecter and sheltered ass.

then suddenly his shelter fail on him, so i redoubled my effort and before he can even stealth away i leave his life less corpse on the floor.

not wanting to hang around i head off to the next zone, where i see a first love spy of the TG kind, so i run at him full speed, get a few chops in then he stealths, fire a few FL rounds at me then stealths again, he had no chance of taking me out with the tactic, but i had no chance of taking him out as he wasnt out of stealth long enough.

then a TG PE and another spy(sniper this time) appear, so i figure this should be the death of me here, 3 on to 1, so i start attacking the PE get him to 1/2 health and he stealths, so i run of around the back of one of the hills, and aproch the sniper spy from behind, swinging my DG i cut him down, now only 2 left, this time the FL spy makes the mistake of not stealthing, and i make short work of his defences.

so now 1v1 against the PE, so for about 30 minutes we fight, i attack do damge he stealths, i cast heal take a medikit and wait for him to return, he comes back fight some more then he stealths again, we keep this up for about 25 mins, when i get him to almost no health before he stealths away, and i dont see him again.

my melee tank felt pretty good about himself that day, to level xx/60+ spys and a capped PE couldnt take my tank out.

Oh i see people having a pop at Vet again, you say insinuate that he GR caps(maybe he does i dont care) and kills noob, so what, he kills a lot of high level players, i watched him and espanizo(dunno if that right spelling)take down high level mercs at the MB last night.

at one point when i went to go inside the base, i see the mercs standing by the guards by the outer walls so that they have protection from the Pkers :lol: was funny to see.

was almost capped by vet while i was hunting on my PE at J02, thankfully espanizo said i was ok so i was left to live(though he did get a damage boost on me)

VetteroX
03-01-04, 02:31
heh yeah i remeber that. Sorry, saw a clanless pp pe, and hadnt had enough blood (never do) so I was about to attack when nish said it was ok. I know I piss a lot of people off on the forums but sorry... I kill a lot of high levels while outnumbered. I kill a lotta low levels too, but its a means to an end... I force people to stop screwing off on their alts log their caps and fight me.

shodanjr_gr
03-01-04, 02:44
Originally posted by VetteroX
heh yeah i remeber that. Sorry, saw a clanless pp pe, and hadnt had enough blood (never do) so I was about to attack when nish said it was ok. I know I piss a lot of people off on the forums but sorry... I kill a lot of high levels while outnumbered. I kill a lotta low levels too, but its a means to an end... I force people to stop screwing off on their alts log their caps and fight me.

Yes and among all those alts you also kill and scare off real noobies.

Doc Holliday
03-01-04, 05:39
lol vet again. one day im gonna come over to saturn and watch him in action cos honestly the amount of people that seem to hate the man on the boards makes me really wanna see what damage he can do. i think it would be pure entertainment and worth the subscription every month.

Keyol45743241
03-01-04, 07:52
Maggotman

Well.... my most famous one was when I (Base Str 90~ MeleeKamidroningspeedtankeh) challenged MeGaMaN (capped CS tank full of shit and loaded with arrogance to boot) for a duel. If I was to win, he was supposed to never show up in Tech Haven again ... he was PKing everyone, including newbies (which, at various stages, included myself :rolleyes: ) And he felt so confident that he would win against me, the newb, he killed so often before, a meleetank couldn't be a challenge to him by any chance :D

Ok, here we go.

After everything is said and done, we meet at Reagants Fortress for the duell, quite a crowd of spectators shows up.

First, I froze him with the handheld freezer (they packed a shitload of punch at that state of patch), then danced around him, bashing him with my devils grace (I could barely use it with drugs, if I remember correctly :rolleyes: ). He shot me with his freezecannon after missing a lot and gave me some good hits with his CS, so I limped into cover behind the generep and used my last ditch defense.... Kamidrones. :D Yes, the KK400..... after the first you could see him look stupid, the second he didn't survive....

His first words were, when he got rezzed: "LOL I WAS KAMIED, this duel is invalid!" :lol::D.... my... we were having a laugh.... *wipes tear of joy out of the corner of the eye*

By the way, he honored the agreement for about 5 hours realtime :rolleyes:

Elkdor

The funniest thing was an encounter with Elkdor in the Aggi cellar, when Hybrids were way overpowered with their poison.... :rolleyes:

Well... I entered the cellar, elkdork stood there, confident and arrogant.... he ate the first kami while he was typing: "Run Ray, run", the second Kami killed him.... :lol: he was going quite "WTF" when I directet him to "Run, Elkdork, run" :D