PDA

View Full Version : CS description, i need it!

Clive tombstone
31-12-03, 07:39
OK, well, my Idea for a Comic/Flash animation(flash is heavily determind on the fact if I ever actually get good at it :D ) is comming alone very well right now. And iM right now trying to get some kinks outa the story, and add some more detail for "realism" soo the comic would tie in with the game very well. and one of the first things I need to know is what is the "description" of the cursed soul? you know, the little background story of it? If anyone could get a screeni of it. I would be very gratefull.

The only thing holding me back from getting this comic off the ground is getting the story board finished, having enough confidence to start it :( , and decent ability with Photoshop, which ive read tutorials and there tuff as hell to understand (god, maybe I should get off me arse and take some classes :p )
Anywho, thanks in advance again, Ill explain the plot(will not give spoilers :D)
PEace out.

Spoon
31-12-03, 07:52
Search function is your friend.... (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71590&highlight=cursed+soul+description)

Gotterdammerung
31-12-03, 08:34
thx for providing that info.