PDA

View Full Version : Tradeskillers on PLUTO

Forget My Name
31-12-03, 05:15
I might be coming back to Pluto, and I wanted to know which tradeskiller is LACKING on Pluto, hence, which one is never around when you need one?

REMUS
31-12-03, 05:20
barter i guess although you will prolly find more work as a transvestite barman in texas

Sanch0s
31-12-03, 06:08
How much exactly do you know about work for transvestites in texas Remus? Whereas is there work in demand or not in demand?

ghandisfury
31-12-03, 06:21
I beg to differ......transvestites are always in demand in Texas:D .

Anywhoo, Reseach and barter are the worse off (hmmm, wonder if that's because both of those tradeskills are borked???)

Forget My Name
31-12-03, 07:31
Research eh? cool deal.....

Any other opinions?

Heavyporker
31-12-03, 08:45
How about BOTH research and barter?

work with barter first, so with leveling you can sell your loot for pretty good cash, and then when you get up to abuot 100 barter, just bring your research up.

Before you shudder in fear, remember there are implants for research - while practically none for barter (well, +int imps add to barter through the hidden formula, but thats another thing)

I'd say, if you had to choose - choose which one gives you more enjoyment.

Spectra260
31-12-03, 09:06
probably a researcher, since most of the people on pluto are capped and dont really need construction jobs...

and more people need techs ID'ed...

although alot of people might not trust u with them...

its hard to say really....

constructor and researcher are both needed pretty badly on pluto...

Jest
31-12-03, 09:31
There are plenty of researchers on Pluto. What there arent is plenty of researchers on Pluto who advertise. Ive never once done a research job for any one outside my faction. :p Mainly cause people tip like crap for research work. ;)