PDA

View Full Version : (Saturn) Permanently Red Characters?

Selendor
31-12-03, 00:27
Now we all know there has been a big screw up with the database, and people have lost a lot of things on Saturn. Luckily for me, helpdesk we able to recover our clan cupboards. I know many others have not been so lucky.

However, on a slightly less important note, 2 of my characters seem to have a permanent red colouring to them. Relogging or zoning is not fixing this. I have seen loads of people running around that are still red as well.

So has anyone found a way to fix this? I didn't want to tell all the people I know in game to start spamming the helpdesk if there was an easy fix for this.

Any ideas?

Sanch0s
31-12-03, 00:28
Monk pa?

Animated
31-12-03, 00:30
I have noticed that too - all characters not wearing PA appear to have a red colouring to them O_o

I have no idea how to fix it though :(

Sigma
31-12-03, 00:41
put a pa on, remove it again, no redness anymore

Selendor
31-12-03, 00:49
Originally posted by Sigma
put a pa on, remove it again, no redness anymore

Ah, that might explain why I'm seeing so many tradeskillers still red coloured. Time to pass around the CA power armour then. Harder for other factions though, especially if your character is low level. Does that mean you'll have to stay red until you can wear your first power armour?

Sefran
31-12-03, 00:50
Tbh i wanne keep that coleur on my tank :D

MkVenner
31-12-03, 00:51
hope not....i hate being red....oh and my PE PA variates between metal coloured and Blue...

Keiron
31-12-03, 01:00
Originally posted by MkVenner
and my PE PA variates between metal coloured and Blue...
That happens on all servers. Just pull the PA on and off.

Military Ten
31-12-03, 01:27
thats happend to me o_O i log onto my PE on Saturn (Navy) and i dont notice it at first, by my PE is an APU..so i sync, then when I sync I'm all red. I go to clothing thingy, change the colors to all black. all my clothes are black but my head is still red..it goes away when i go into aggies and sync back out..but then it comes back T_T my pe doesnt look good red since he has green hair..it isnt christmas anymore!

ezza
31-12-03, 01:34
im keeping mine, in a few months when everyone has gone back to there normal colour ill still have my reddish tan on my tank:) uber

CarniFlex
31-12-03, 20:56
use the rockwear to change outfit, that fixes it also

ezza
31-12-03, 21:00
Originally posted by CarniFlex
use the rockwear to change outfit, that fixes it also didnt on mine, i changed his clothes but he still has a red face.

im never wearing PA again:D

Morris
31-12-03, 21:05
My researcher is going to be sunburned for as long as I can keep him that way too :p

Flea
01-01-04, 06:30
All my chars looked like monks before i relogged on monday =D

Keiron
01-01-04, 07:03
I wish my tank on Sat had been wearing PA when this bug happened (not that he is close to PA level). Would have been awsome to wear red PA.

jernau
01-01-04, 07:51
A guy in my clan has been red almost since retail started. It makes him nice and easy to spot (or did) which is (was) a nice change for NC. AFAIK he never wore PA as he stopped playing that char much before it came in.

Spectra260
01-01-04, 09:12
i noticed this too but only on monks...so i thought it was because of that red pa thing when they die there all red..

then i noticed it was spys and PE's and tanks too..

i thought it was kinda weird but thought it was only me...

theres somthing wrong then8|

TheEnemy
01-01-04, 10:00
Better red than dead? :p