PDA

View Full Version : Remove TG guards from f_12

Opar
30-12-03, 16:50
Simple ^^ They f00k up mob hunting, a few of their rockets on a mob and you get no techs.

It COULD mean that TGs enemies could hunt there, but there are so many TG guards in the sectors around f12, that i doubt they could get in anyway.

So, Ja? Nein?

ezza
30-12-03, 17:06
yup im down with that, if TG dont want enemies in there area go and fight them yourselves instead of having guards to do it.

ghandisfury
30-12-03, 17:44
TG shouldn't have any guards at all except in their HQ.

But trust me, you'll get outvoted because 90% of the servers are TG.

and1guy
30-12-03, 18:40
i hate when ppl say that.. have u seen saturn right now? TG is the underdog finally.. kthx

ghandisfury
30-12-03, 19:02
Originally posted by and1guy
i hate when ppl say that.. have u seen saturn right now? TG is the underdog finally.. kthx

Nope, haven't seen Saturn, but I don't believe you either way (no offence intended). Since I started this game just shy of a year ago hoards of people joined TG. TG has always (and probably will always) been a major hitter simply because there is no punishment or reward for being anticity. If TG by some means was "harder to play" as it says in the manuel then I would condone and accept that they have primary hunting grounds......but they are not. TG is easier to play that CA/BT/TT etc because they do have the_best hunting grounds, and have no punishment for being anticity. Take it for what you will, I bear no malice.....It's just my oppinion that anti-city factions should be like they were intended to be....hard to play.

Sefran
30-12-03, 19:03
Yeah remove all guards outside the HQ itself.

ezza
30-12-03, 19:03
TG aint the underdog there just shit:D :angel:

Sefran
30-12-03, 19:06
Many skilled players left TG , now only OP tg can hold with help from fa and crahn is Grant (against templars only ) So pretty much a underdog now yes.

trigger hurt
30-12-03, 19:07
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Nope, haven't seen Saturn, but I don't believe you either way (no offence intended). Since I started this game just shy of a year ago hoards of people joined TG. TG has always (and probably will always) been a major hitter simply because there is no punishment or reward for being anticity. If TG by some means was "harder to play" as it says in the manuel then I would condone and accept that they have primary hunting grounds......but they are not. TG is easier to play that CA/BT/TT etc because they do have the_best hunting grounds, and have no punishment for being anticity. Take it for what you will, I bear no malice.....It's just my oppinion that anti-city factions should be like they were intended to be....hard to play.

1- Beleive it. TG on Saturn is the underdog these days. They hold very little territory.

2- TG is harder to play for a noob. Experienced players wont have a problem with it. It's hard for a noob, like the manual says, because there are no low/mid leveling grounds.

ghandisfury
30-12-03, 19:14
Originally posted by trigger hurt
1- Beleive it. TG on Saturn is the underdog these days. They hold very little territory.

I doubt this is caused by lack of numbers.

Originally posted by trigger hurt
2- TG is harder to play for a noob. Experienced players wont have a problem with it. It's hard for a noob, like the manual says, because there are no low/mid leveling grounds.

Yes there are, you have plenty of caves directly in your HQ that will level you for years. TG HQ is even better to level in than NC itself. You have your entire faction to protect you......noobs in NC are ganked by anticity factions all_day_long (remember these guys that are supposed to be anticity and hate rizza, yet they are allowed into safezones to do their bidding?).

My oppinion stands whether they are the underdog or not. TG is supposed to be a hard faction to play. Right now, it's easier than CA.

Jest
30-12-03, 19:16
TG is not _always_ the largest faction. Back when I was in clan NCAT we had 10 people and the only other TG clan was Legion with like 10 active themselves. We did not a single op between the two of us. Most people were in the large pro-city alliance at that time.

But I have to agree that TG is not a hard faction to play. Starting out is a bit harder but the TG end game is WAY easier than other factions.