PDA

View Full Version : Tsnuami NPC's are the lame

Tupac
29-12-03, 22:31
well these fuckin gay ass NPC's at PP destroy neocrons pvp fun...

Marzola
29-12-03, 22:35
They're better than cop bots.

Mumblyfish
29-12-03, 22:35
Don't fight in PP? It was always the worst place in the game to fight anyway.

OH NOES I YAM ABOUT TO DIE I THINK I WILL GO BACK TO PLAZA NOW YO YO YUR MOM KTHX

Phlith
29-12-03, 22:37
Originally posted by Marzola
They're better than cop bots.

If your neutral / allied to TS, if you don't encounter someone who thinks punching them is a fun sport, then yes, they are better than copbots.

Krll
29-12-03, 22:38
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Don't fight in PP? It was always the worst place in the game to fight anyway.

Don't you know? PP1 is the ONLY place in NC you can PvP. Duh. ;)

-Krll

Phlith
29-12-03, 22:39
Originally posted by Krll
Don't you know? PP1 is the ONLY place in NC you can PvP. Duh. ;)

-Krll

Don't forget about the CA HQ. :D

[SP]Ostrich
29-12-03, 22:57
or the sewers...

LuCiD
29-12-03, 23:27
or the outzone

YES IT'S NEOCRON

Promethius
29-12-03, 23:43
Yea the Tsunami gaurds area bit lame. Wish they only attacked if u attacked them. Also i thought Peppar was suppose to be like a black dragon hang out place so why do the guards pwn BD ?

J. Folsom
29-12-03, 23:45
Originally posted by Promethius
Also i thought Peppar was suppose to be like a black dragon hang out place so why do the guards pwn BD ? Black Dragon and Tsunami Syndicate are both gangs which are trying to control Pepper Park. So it does make sense for them both to be there, after all, they're both trying to take it over.

Edit: Anyway, if you want to hang out in PP as BD, head to PP2.

Krll
Yea the Tsunami gaurds area bit lame. Wish they only attacked if u attacked them. Also i thought Peppar was suppose to be like a black dragon hang out place so why do the guards pwn BD ?

TS own PP1, BD own PP2, PP3 is neutral territory.

-Krll

Sealdude
Its TS turf, BD slime arent allowed in it. Go play in that shit hole you call PP2.

Promethius
29-12-03, 23:47
Originally posted by Sealdude
Its TS turf, BD slime arent allowed in it. Go play in that shit hole you call PP2.

Leave the rage ingame. But i think a guard that can kill u in about 3 secs if u stand there is a bit harsh.

Mumblyfish
29-12-03, 23:50
The trick with the whole "I keel you is three seconds now" thing is...

You're not supposed to go there!

http://www.homecoming.utoronto.ca/group1/images/parade.jpg

Promethius
29-12-03, 23:53
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
The trick with the whole "I keel you is three seconds now" thing is...

You're not supposed to go there!

http://www.homecoming.utoronto.ca/group1/images/parade.jpg

And u weren't suppose to pull guns out near copbots, yet u didn't die in 3 secs then. (more like 5 =P).

Honestly, i don't have a good arguement for this except it was fun every now and then to chill in peppar. Guess thats outa the question now.

Tycho C
30-12-03, 00:25
Get out of the zone change area and they will leave you alone o_O

oh wait, have to be able to run to p3 before you die :eek:

But we're all guilty of it so it's not a big issue. :) But getting away from the zone line will solve the problem.

deac
30-12-03, 00:29
tupac is lame!1#!"!#! :D

Alice
30-12-03, 00:53
Interesting idea:

Give guards speech-warnings, and they give 2 warnings before firing.

CA:
1: "Get out of here, You're not welcome"
2: "I warned you scum, Open fire!"

Tsunami:
1: "Go back to your own area"
2: "Don't make me do this!"

BD:
1: "Yo, sh*tface, go away!"
2: "I'm gonna enjoy this!"

etc.

If you hear the first warning, and don't move, 3 seconds after they give the second warning, and then they open fire. If you move out of their sight, the "timer" resets on the warnings.

Captain Kirk
30-12-03, 00:56
Make pp at total warzone with no guards, problem solved, or at least make the guards passive as this game is turning into carebear 0 cron big time.

ServeX
30-12-03, 01:05
Originally posted by Captain Kirk
Make pp at total warzone with no guards, problem solved, or at least make the guards passive as this game is turning into carebear 0 cron big time.

omg scotties on fire!!
:P

Sealdude
30-12-03, 01:56
Leave the rage ingame. But i think a guard that can kill u in about 3 secs if u stand there is a bit harsh. '

RP RP, I have no rage :)

REMUS
30-12-03, 02:13
technically it is a warzone becuase both ts and bd fight each other all the time, leave the guards and nerf them down to 90/90 and make it a war zone.

SovKhan
30-12-03, 02:17
pp isnt the only place to pvp, but it is the generally accepted im bored and ill see if theres pvp going on there place. i think its more of an issue of how they are agressive. no matter what if a TSU guard is hit by anyone it should pwn them, faction member or not, then go back to non AGRO mode. this would solve the LE problem and the non LE problem and also make it more fun to just hop in NC and PvP.

i mean NC is pretty boring unless you wanna go organize a HUGE scale op fight or do alittle small pvping. stuff like PP is the reason i find myself logging on less and less these days.

Ascension
30-12-03, 02:20
Well if TS and BD fight over it.. Why not make it so BD and TS guards spawn and fight it out.. else its Total BS to beleive they are fighting over it ;)

Also.. The guards are way over powered its a fact :(

Judge
30-12-03, 02:47
Originally posted by Ascention
Well if TS and BD fight over it.. Why not make it so BD and TS guards spawn and fight it out.. else its Total BS to beleive they are fighting over it ;)

Also.. The guards are way over powered its a fact :(

That is one of the most true statements posted in a while.

Why the fuck should Tsunami own PP1 on, for example, saturn when there are a multitude of BD chars but almost no active Tsunami's... WHY, WHY OH GOD WHY SHOULD THEY CONTROL IT?

Oh yeah I forgot why, because KK decided that that was what was going to happen... just sometimes I would like to think that my actions could actually HAVE SOME GOD DAMN EFFECT IN THE WORLD. Oh yeah I can take OPs, wootage thats really fun... erm not. Walk in get shocked by turrets or PPU then get ganked... and if you do win then some arsewips will probably ninja hack your welll earned OP whilst you are sleeping.

Lethys
30-12-03, 12:08
I think the PP guards should be weakened, and PP1, PP2, PP3, and all Industrial areas should become like OPs, but can only be held by TS, BD, Crahn or CA.

Fawkes
30-12-03, 12:52

I would go play in PP2 if I had anything to do in there. The fact that the TS HQ is in PP1 doesn't mean I, as a BD, shouldn't be allowed to go in there. I'm fighting for the control of PP as same as you are (or whatever). Either way, the guards are completely overpowered and should be nerfed. You guys don't wanna fight in PP1? fine, go fight elsewhere, but I'm not gonna start looking for other places to fight in when I have that place, which almost always has someone in there, allied or hostile. The way I see it, PP1 is for PVPers as P1 is for tradeskillers. Why change that?

Sealdude
30-12-03, 19:32
Bd shouldent be allowed near an enemy factions HQ, Hoq do you not get that? If you want to PvP do it there and have the chance of being killed or move else where. The guards are overpowered though.

Matthew.v.smith
30-12-03, 19:38
IMO all areas of PP should be warzones.

with no cops around to supervise who is going to care about what runners get up to?

The guards keep themselfs to themselfs unless an enemy is near.
and no one likes to lose belts in a PvP zone so whats the point?

and finaly it would mean half of Neocron Belongs to the runners and pvpers and the other half cops and tradeskillers.

Matty.:angel:

Jest
30-12-03, 19:44
Originally posted by Captain Kirk
Make pp at total warzone with no guards, problem solved, or at least make the guards passive as this game is turning into carebear 0 cron big time. No. Not as long as Plaza 3 is a safe zone. You get rid of the zone hopping then I will agree. I hate fighting in PP1 cause the guards are every where. Not much room to fight if your a TS enemy. I like the guards there but would definitely like for them to be toned down a bit.

Promethius
04-01-04, 11:43
All i really want a place to PvP without bein pwned by some overpowered gaurds. wish there was a zone were all the people that wanted to PvP could jsut go and fight it out. possibly a GR to a zone where u don't get SI for gring and thers loads of GoGos and shops adn u jsut run about killing each other.

But since that will never happen. lets jsut nerf the TS guards a bit. Or move them the hell away from the entrance to pp1.

El_MUERkO
04-01-04, 15:51
Since the TS guards made life akward theres been alot more PvP at Outzone Station/CRP/MB/Battle Dome which makes it harder for zone line lameness.

Hurrah for my TS allies!!!

God whats the world coming to, Carinth would turn in his grave... if he were dead :angel:

Comie
04-01-04, 16:12
wouldnt it make more sence that the guards on the outskirts of each zone be low lvl and as yu get closer to the faction HQ they get harder??... yu know letting the grunts/greens do all the crappy jobs, and the experianced get to play in the warm glow of their own home?

Also
PP1 TS
PP2 BD
PP3 Neutral

personally i feel this should be
PP1 TS
PP2 Neutral
PP3 BD

so the neutral ground and the battle zone between TS and BD be in PP2 as aposed to PP3 which is the arse end of PP

Krll
04-01-04, 21:34
wish there was a zone were all the people that wanted to PvP could jsut go and fight it out. possibly a GR to a zone where u don't get SI for gring and thers loads of GoGos and shops adn u jsut run about killing each other.

I hear CS is pretty similar to what you describe.

-Krll

g0rt
04-01-04, 21:37
nerf the guards