PDA

View Full Version : libby

Original monk
29-12-03, 20:44
i have a constructerspy, and he sucks a bit :-/ well he has nice skills etc but he doesnt have any slotsluck ... when i build 3 first loves and a stilleto i get 3 zeroslotted first loves and a 5 slotted stilleto if you know what i mean ...

but a few days ago i was lucky, i had to build 4 rares in a row for a friend and allready had build two 4slotters and a 2 slotter, wich is extremely nice for my slotluck-standards :P and they had average stats so i was happy.
But then the last one i made was a 2 slotter again, a liberator, and unmodded it had the best stats i ever made hehe, so i certainly wanted to show em to you :) 2 bad it wasnt 3 slots or it would be lasered, silenced + ammomod, but still, im proud on this one :D

http://users.pandora.be/original/screenie.jpg

Sefran
29-12-03, 20:47
I'm in need of one u sell it ori? :P

Original monk
29-12-03, 20:50
it wasnt mine lol :/ when i make nice guns its never mine 2 bad, i told ya i aint a good constructer :/ but this was a nice exception :)

i tell ya ingame who has it, maybe he sells i dunno, its one of them dutchspeaking people :P

i gotta go level now, cu laterz, i checked and my apartments are safe but a mate of me lost he's :/ so i gotta go comfort em now ..

cu laterz

Original monk
29-12-03, 21:20
Cancel that one ethereal ... my mate yust checked he's rarez-appartment in plaza 2: he lost everything, builded rares, including this libby and tons of regular techs, and when i say tons i mean TONS ...

:( so its gone :(

i think he's writing a helpmail soon, but euh he's a bit pissed of at the moment ... i told em to mail fast atleast so i hope he wil soon ...

mods sorry for the doublepost and the mess but this situation i didnt knew my libby was going to end up dissapeared :-/