PDA

View Full Version : F10 Team window

greendonkeyuk
29-12-03, 17:33
With recent changes to the rez spell ive noticed that obviously mid-fight ressurections are a demon to pull off. It seems the ppu now has to be brave (or stupid) to pull one off mid fight. I imagine there will be some of you (the cream of the ppus out there) who have still managed it but most probably cant. My proposal is to aid the ppu in his healing ability whilst the combatants are STILL alive.

Basically at the moment when a player gets a certain distance away from another player (off local list i think) his HP in the F10 window dissappears as does the little tag on the main screen. The adjustment i would like to see made is that the Hp amount is NOT removed from the F10 window regardless of distance between the two players. This will allow the ppu to glance at the F10 window to check the status of his colleagues not in his immediate area. Also are stealthers hit points displayed when they are stealted if in a team? if not then they should be still. This i think would allow the ppu to prioritise his healing dependant on the situation and hopefully lead to longer fights and ultimately less need for ressing.

Any comments/thoughts/feedback would be welcome.

Beanie McChimp
29-12-03, 18:01
Yeah great idea and include the little tag aswell as a kind of gps.
5 stars