PDA

View Full Version : OT: lol at loony PETA comic

El_MUERkO
29-12-03, 17:12
If they see people wearing fur they gove this to their kids...

http://www.furisdead.com/mommykills300.pdf

.hack//sign
29-12-03, 17:20
my mommy kills animals!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:eek: :mad:

ElfinLord
29-12-03, 17:26
PETA truly annoys me.

They are a bunch of animal loving dumbasses with nothing better to do with their time.

They care more about animals than they do the minds of our children.

IMO, a picture like that would do more to damage a little kid than it would to do anything to stop people from wearing fur.

Add to that, they make it sound like 'Mommy' herself killed it. She didn't. She just paid an obscene amount of money for what someone else killed. ;) That's the real crime. :D

.hack//sign
29-12-03, 17:27
oh,ok,i was packing my stuff up:wtf: i was gunna run away,u sure its not her?:rolleyes:

ElfinLord
29-12-03, 17:30
The fucktards would rather you kill your own mother than even hit a dog on the nose for shitting in YOUR living room.

They have actually been known to kill animals held in captivity, because "death is better" than captivity.

WTF is that?

I don't know how animals think, but I doubt they would rather be dead than getting 2 or 3 squares a day and a safe place to live.

Original monk
29-12-03, 18:07
i eat rabbit sometimes ... i also eat cow and pig sumthimes or even chicken and turkey ... i sumthimes slap a fly or musquito to dead ... so i cant give any reactions then:

i dislike killing animals for pure luxurey (like a fur coat) but then again im being a hypocrite ... cause indirectly i kill loads of animals yust so i have my nice juicy stake on my plate for dinner ...

and you wouldnt wonna know how they kill those animals, or in what conditions they keep em ...

We humans not only exploit animals, we polute this whole planet, take down tree's for paper and make mine's for our cellularphones there battery's and antenna's, also to make juwels and every possible metal object including the pen i yust used to write down an adress ...

Like the indian saying: only when every tree is cut down, only when every fish is cought, only when the last river is poluted: only then humans will learn that money cannot be eaten ...

(this is by head so if someone can post the real poem ...)

yust to say: we screw up everything: still this isnt a reason to wear fur: au contraire, but if youre really angry at the fur-wearers: look in the mirror yourself

ElfinLord
29-12-03, 18:18
It is true that humans are doing more to destroy this planet than any other species, and I believe that we do need to learn to live with our planet instead of just on it.

However, I don't believe that this type of ideology gives me the right to force grotesque and violent imagery down the throats of our youth to make a point. They get enough of that on TV, and there's no point to that.

IMO, peaceful education is far more effective than the shit PETA does.

This is mankind's time to reign and it will soon be over. With that in mind we all would be better off to focus on our own business and leave others to theirs.

Animals will have their chance again, and until then PETA can go fuck themselves.

BlackPrince
29-12-03, 18:30
PETA also told college students to "Drink beer instead of Milk", that got the Million Morons and MADD after them.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll wipe each other out.

redjacket
29-12-03, 18:37
While fur coats are... meh... i can understand like... bunny fur... cause people also eat bunnies... same as i can understand leather jackets since... we eat the cows... i know i do anyway... but like mink and what not... naw... just buy a fake one, its hard to tell the difference with the new ones... peta sure can't most of the time...

peta = retarded

i can understand wanting to help the animals, but they go a tad to far most of the time... but that can be said about a lot of people/things/organizations/chickens/niffles/pr0n... oh... back to pr0n and the amazing peek-a-boo penis games!

ElfinLord
29-12-03, 18:38
Originally posted by BlackPrince
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll wipe each other out.
We can only hope.

And don't get me started on MADD and all these other anti this, anti that groups.

In my experience, most of the people in these groups had something terrible happen to them or someone they knew and are blaming the wrong this for it.

For example, I had an old friend whose boyfriend died at the tender age of 17. Tragic for sure. However, she and his family blamed the people who gave him the alcohol for the reason he died. While it is true that he should not have been given the alcohol, no one but him made him drink it and drive into traffic. It was his own fucking fault. Not the alcohol, not the people who gave it to him.

Most of these anti whatever groups remind me of how narrowminded my friend and her boyfriends family was to REALITY.

Anyway, I didn't want to ge started. Oh well. :mad:

LuCiD
29-12-03, 18:54
drink beer instead of milk o.O

do they know what happens to a cow if you DON'T milk it?

Valkyrie
29-12-03, 18:57
I really don't see the difference between killing a mink for its fur and killing a cow for its steakage. It's all unneccessary human luxury.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for unnecessary human luxury, I'd happily wear fur if it looks good. They only care cos the animals dying are fluffy, I notice there is much less support behind the anti snake skin movement.

Alice
29-12-03, 19:03
Originally posted by LuCiD

It Explodes!

redjacket
29-12-03, 19:20
Originally posted by Valkyrie
They only care cos the animals dying are fluffy, I notice there is much less support behind the anti snake skin movement.

aye... i'd have to agree to that part... WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN AS WELL?! NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BABYSKIN BOOTS IVE GOT!

P4mp3rk3
29-12-03, 20:01
Originally posted by LuCiD

nothing used to happen, until mankind decided to do selective breeding... so now we got milk farms running around...