PDA

View Full Version : Who said Neocron doesnt have a nice website?

Opar
29-12-03, 12:55
http://www.cdv-neocron.de/english/index0.htm

ph33r the cheap, lame flash effects!!!! :D

Sefran
29-12-03, 12:57
r0fl lmao

YoDa-UK
29-12-03, 13:03
ROFL no wonder people didnt buy it, fuck me if i had seen that i might not have bought it LOL

Pissing myself now :lol:

MjukisDjur
29-12-03, 13:08
the one who put that together should be killed in a open square in Germany...

dr.fish
29-12-03, 13:21
omg it's even uglier than the game

rubaduckythug
29-12-03, 13:31
who made that btw??? omg it musta taken 10 mins to put that togeather in swish lmao and it really shows. theres aprt of the problem, they dont take the time :(

Drake6k
29-12-03, 13:33
I miss the flying car things in the city :(

Q`alooaith
29-12-03, 13:34
Originally posted by Drake6k
I miss the flying car things in the city :(

Yea, when they flew I thought they looked a little silly and small, now the city feel's almost dead and small without them.

[SP]Ostrich
29-12-03, 13:35
hmm... posted many times over the last year, still funneh :D

Q`alooaith
29-12-03, 13:40
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
hmm... posted many times over the last year, still funneh :D

Tell you what's worse...

That's the site that I saw when I looked up Neocron time ago, can't rember when it was but bleeding hell, KK, get them to take that down right away, tell them to put the Flash down and step away from the internet so your wonderful game it not harmed further by their twisted maw's...

Sefran
29-12-03, 13:40
Exactly the thing we will need to promote DOY hrhr

Dardalion
29-12-03, 13:45
I needed something to cheer me up while Saturn is down...

that did it :lol:

Opar
29-12-03, 13:53
Neocron is CDVs joke product :P

rubaduckythug
29-12-03, 13:56
more like cdv was neocrons joke of a publisher, stupid cdv. As kk msut have thought they were in good hands and im sure they trusted cdv to do there job, cdv jsut ended up jerking kk around. :(

Carbonite
29-12-03, 14:16
Thats CDV's Neocron site .. not Reakktors...

Q`alooaith
29-12-03, 14:22
Originally posted by Carbonite
Thats CDV's Neocron site .. not Reakktors...

We know this, and realy KK should do somthing as it show's Neocron in rather a poor light.. maybe they didn't have enough light and the film's underdevloped, maybe too much or the sutter too slow overexposed and showed flaw's that are hard to see..

:confused:

anyway, CDV's done little enough for Neocron, cept maybe publishing it once, it's site should be forced by the time BDoY come's about to at least bear the marking's of an unofical site.

bounty
29-12-03, 14:42
That was simply hilarious. My pants are wet. What's with the BD guy humping the HEW shop keeper 0_o? I would so have not even tried the beta if i had seen that. The funniest is the opening "scene" with that shitty firing clip.

Ascension
29-12-03, 14:46
OMG SUM 1 HACK INTO THERE HOST AND DELETE THAT QUICK:lol:

Lol anyways!! Thats a clear example of what effort CDV have put into publishing this game

Tratos
29-12-03, 14:47
im disgusted and appauled at that, CDV i hate you :mad:

and now my eyes burn :eek: :p owowwwww, lol

stupid CDV

~T

t0tt3
29-12-03, 14:51
http://www.cdv-neocron.de/screenshots/images/big/_nc_rosso_view2.jpg

Something wrong with this pic???? Ooooh are there runners in VR :D

Valkyrie
29-12-03, 15:15
^^^

Haha the tankin the striped top in that pick is sexxoring :D

t0tt3
29-12-03, 15:26
:lol: didnt see that its a LINE!!!!!!! to the adventure warp..
Plz stay back there are warps for every runner :D :lol:

Sick
29-12-03, 15:39
haha every time i see that i love it, it reminds me of zero wing for some reason lol

garyu69
29-12-03, 15:45
That is seriously shite!!!
WTF

KK, make a trip to CDV HQ and kick them up the ass!

That intro is almost like a joke thing from Rathergood or b3ta.

And wtf is the deal with the T-Rex?

Mirco
29-12-03, 15:49
First time I saw that intro I thought someone in the community had made a quick flash as a joke or something like that. When it turned out to be a an official site I stared at the screen in disbelief, then reloaded the intro and which made me giggle which in turn turned to a sob as I burried my head in my hands.

garyu69
29-12-03, 15:51
Just a thought, my Signature i know is not very good, but i would go as far to say that i do think my effort is better than that flash.

o_O

Al3X
29-12-03, 15:53
thats... bad.... even my little could make a better looking site with frontpage O_o he could probly even add... content :rolleyes:

Beanie McChimp
29-12-03, 17:24
Seen it ages ago why is a fire mob at MB and a PE using a rocket launcher and a tank using a rifle and they both fighting a desert mob in the subway?

Duder
29-12-03, 17:33
Originally posted by t0tt3
http://www.cdv-neocron.de/screenshots/images/big/_nc_rosso_view2.jpg

Something wrong with this pic???? Ooooh are there runners in VR :D

You know, Neocron would be very fun if there where 600 people playing on each server but eh...

Jest
29-12-03, 17:39
Originally posted by t0tt3
:lol: didnt see that its a LINE!!!!!!! to the adventure warp..
Plz stay back there are warps for every runner :D :lol: Hehehe. Too funny.

I've seen that flash intro posted here several times but it cracks me up every time.

•Super|\|ova•
29-12-03, 18:12
OH......... MY.........GOD!!!

I saw that flash long time ago and thought that some 13 year old neocro fan has done it. Oh jesus, I thought CDV would know at least a bit more about media arts and marketing than 13 year old byt doesn't seem so after all. Jesus. I would've done everything better alone. KK, I feel pity for you :(

Alice
29-12-03, 19:11
KK need to start re-advertising Neocron in time for the DOY release. Well before the DOY of course. Get rid of that damn sh*tty flash thing, someone haxor that site so it stays down, and then KK, get some of the VERY talented (me not included) users who play this game, to make a flash intro for this site.

How about a competition! Best flash gets used and the user gets a t-shirt and a **** subscription to Neocron.

Also stick some flash in the webpage. maybe have it load up like a cyberpunk terminal, and have the buttons flash or such when you hover over them.

This game needs advertising, and that damn cdv flash is like an electric chair.