PDA

View Full Version : Brainport: Cars and people

Archeus
29-12-03, 11:06
I would like to be able to run people over. Not kill them but have them thrown off the front of the car and thrown to the ground as if dead. Give them a stamina drop and then they can stand up after a second.

Also a '/e playdead' emote would be nice. Pretend your a corpse waiting for a rez then pop up and cap the person. :D

element[]
29-12-03, 11:08
thats what GTA is for :p

YoDa-UK
29-12-03, 13:08
Simon you have voiced something I've wanted for ages, who here has played Halo?? and how much does that Jeep look like the NC one? and how much fun is it to run those little aliens over? how much fun would it be to run over other players knocking em to the ground?

Results shouldbe a HP drop, plus a set time where they cant move on the floor, in theory you should be able to kill someone with a rhino, if you hit em enough times, so doesn't it make sense to move out of the fucking way of a Rhino tank coming at you ? :lol:

Seriously the game would be so much fun if we could just hit people with vhc's

Syntax-Error
29-12-03, 13:51
If KK could ever introduce a game physics system like halo. then i would be in heven and all would be forgiven

amfest
29-12-03, 13:57
You then might find yourself dying to lag as you seem to be out of the way of the vhc but you magically find yourself thrown to the ground and some apu or tank blasting you on the ground till you're dead .. . which sounds like something almost even worse than para :rolleyes:
It works for those fast action FPS games but I'm not sure how well it would work out here. And if hit dmg with a vhc would work . . would you get xp for it from running mobs over? ..would a spy be able to level with a vhc :p