PDA

View Full Version : [OT] IQ Test ;]

Shujin
29-12-03, 08:02
http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/
"Shujin, you are a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary."

my iq = 127

btw that unusually creative approach to solving problems thing is so true ;D

MayhemMike
29-12-03, 08:34
wtf is this shit since when is being born in 1986 make you under 13? :O it says i can't access it cause i'm under 13 and i'm pretty sure if i was born in '86 i'm not 13;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shujin
29-12-03, 08:46
Originally posted by MayhemMike
wtf is this shit since when is being born in 1986 make you under 13? :O it says i can't access it cause i'm under 13 and i'm pretty sure if i was born in '86 i'm not 13;) :mad: :mad: :mad: prolly havent updated their thing ;p for like 4 years ;p

MayhemMike
29-12-03, 08:53
='( i dunnos what mah IQ is then :(

NeoSpartan
29-12-03, 09:10
frankly.. i'd be suprised if you hovered around 20 with the posts i've seen you write.

and wtf posts their IQ test..

..138.. :)

MayhemMike
29-12-03, 09:45
Originally posted by NeoSpartan
frankly.. i'd be suprised if you hovered around 20 with the posts i've seen you write.

Is that you say good or bad?:confused: :( :confused:

Shujin
29-12-03, 09:53

..138.. :) wow so not only are you a smart ass your a smart-ass

gostly
29-12-03, 10:00
mine = 120...same thing i scored on a different iq test i took like a couple years ago...

not getting any smarter, but not getting any dumber either :lol:

edit: just now read what this said

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

tuxy
29-12-03, 10:27
i got 118 however anyone who has studied psychology should know iq tests are bullshit
give this test to someone who grew up in a very differnt culture than the test was designed by and they will get a very low score does this mean they have a low iq?
also if you do alot of iq tests you can become very good at them does this mean your iq has increased greatly?
iq tests = bs :) (imo)

Shujin
29-12-03, 10:30
Originally posted by tuxy
i got 118 however anyone who has studied psychology should know iq tests are bullshit :)

;) by the way neospartan wtf need do i have to type proper in a public forum.

i can talk how i want. when i want to get something done i can talk proper. ie: when i wanted the mod forum opened. i typed up the idea ( and omg it was proper grammer and everything ) and mjs read it and liked the idea and opened it up.

or when i wanted that lil skin contest thats stickied. but 1 prob w/ that is barely anyone is submitting anything, so im gonna have to extend the date majorly ;/

Drake6k
29-12-03, 10:34
I'd take the test but from what I could see it was based more on knowledge instead of brains/logic. :rolleyes:

Shujin
29-12-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Drake6k
I'd take the test but from what I could see it was based more on knowledge instead of brains/logic. :rolleyes:
not really i didnt know any of those quotes, commonsense kinda gives u the answers to every damn question ;/

even the damn what comes next questions are commonsense...
;[ im tired

Revslad
29-12-03, 10:39
hehe im a smart guy eh

iq = 132 ;)

tuxy
29-12-03, 10:40
also it dosnt help that they are trying to sell you something ,
oh wow your so smart etc etc hey buy our test

Shujin
29-12-03, 10:41
Originally posted by tuxy
also it dosnt help that they are trying to sell you something ,
oh wow your so smart etc etc hey buy our test pssha i didnt even notice that ;P but it did pop up as a advertisement ;p

Revslad
29-12-03, 10:45
i just made a new thred and it got deleted , , but anyway yes the pop up is funny :) i dont useually do tests like that coz there so damn long useually like 10 pages or sum shit lol but i guess im smart^^

Lucid Dream
29-12-03, 12:41
i got 129, close to my last IQ test i took which was 132 (but that one was with a child psychologist in my school [not crazy, for some freaky "gifted child" program, which i got into] when i was like 10)

Matthew.v.smith
29-12-03, 12:49
Congratulations, Matthew!
Your IQ score is 106

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take and unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Took it a while ago :)
Matty.
:angel:

L0KI
29-12-03, 13:19
Congratulations, Nathan! :p
Your IQ score is 141

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

sex @ me

I am in Mensa tho, so that gives me a slight advantage :D

[SP]Ostrich
29-12-03, 13:26
126, i took the test at 5 am though, so don't judge meh!

$tormbringer
29-12-03, 13:37
120... altrough i didnt understood all questions... :/

my english is too bad :D

spongeb0b
29-12-03, 13:43
my iq = 138 :D

This means i'm a visionary philosopher.... erm wtf ????

Deighton
29-12-03, 13:48
Damn! My IQ was rated 111. I am kind of irritated.

Do I have to worry? Well, at last I rate it as "good" by myself, because I am not a native english speaking person. My english is nearly worse. Because of that I think It worked out well.

Cliffraiser
29-12-03, 13:58
Congratulations Cliff
You have an IQ of: 63

To sum it up, you are completely retarded, and they should lock you down for life.

Now thats encouraging :D

tuxy
29-12-03, 14:04
i took the test again this time picking random options as fast as i could
and here is what it has to say about me

" According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. "

randomly mashing my finger on the mouse to pick options makes me a visionary
now hands up who still thinks the test isnt bull ? :lol:

Stigmata
29-12-03, 14:19
The Classic IQ Test

Congratulations, Andy!
Your IQ score is 129

not sure whether to believe this or not, done different ones before and got alot higher yet have done other that i have only scored around 110, so hard to say what a true score would be

29-12-03, 14:22
Your IQ score is 126

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Candaman
29-12-03, 14:31
Your IQ score is 127 onoz

J. Folsom
29-12-03, 14:32
Your IQ score is 127

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

---

Uh, whoo, I think.

Crieghton
29-12-03, 14:33
Your IQ score is 127

According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

t0tt3
29-12-03, 14:38
Your IQ score is 127

took this test some time ago tho... bha much better on math goemetric study now :p ooh well just suck it in... :(

SigmaDraconis
29-12-03, 14:45
well ive forgotten my password to this shiz or summat ill fuck with it later but it says my email is already in use etc etc and wont gimme my damn IQ score..was gonna go back and just change the email to my hotmail and pretend to make anotha act...page expired..so i gotta retake teh whooooole damn thing over...ill do it lata...but last time i took this was about 4 months ago and it was 148 or 142..dun remember.

meh..need more sleep

naimex
29-12-03, 14:47
Congratulations, Martin!
Your IQ score is 120

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

SigmaDraconis
29-12-03, 14:52
136...pah i got stupider :( An it says im a word warrior...which is diff than last time aswell o.0

naimex
29-12-03, 14:56
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis
136...pah i got stupider :( An it says im a word warrior...which is diff than last time aswell o.0

dun worry.. its not the IQ that counts.. its the intelligence.. =/

anyways.. im fine with my 120... in all the IQ test ive taken over the years. my IQ has been between 116 and 132..

but most at 120-122.. so its accurate enough.. i wouldnt care if my iq was 100 or 40.. of course its nice to have it high.. but seriously.. as long as i can behave nicely.. and be nice and kind to ppl.. then what more is there to be ?

Omnituens
29-12-03, 14:57
my browser isnt loading the pages correctly, it keeps putting images in the wrong places

OpTi
29-12-03, 15:07
Originally posted by #151988
Your IQ score is 126

exactly the same

rubaduckythug
29-12-03, 15:13
8| is this good lol? i think its average

Congratulations, johney!
Your IQ score is 115

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Btw thats not my real name^^ didnt want those basterds to have my real name if ya know wut i mean can i add an extra few points for that? :p

=Chojin=
29-12-03, 15:56
Congratulations, Ch0!
Your IQ score is 133

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

onoz.

Ch0

robinitnow
29-12-03, 17:35
Your IQ score is 129

this is bull

I have had my IQ taken by one of Britons leading experts on the subject and I got 109 with her.

I always find it amazing that I have never seen anyone with an IQ of under a 100 post. Because 100 is the average scour that a nation should get.

That IQ puts me in the top 10%

Sanch0s
29-12-03, 18:03
Congratulations, Sanchos!
Your IQ score is 120

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

DigestiveBiscui
29-12-03, 18:17
did it last week and got 147

did it today and got 113 :p

everything would of been the same as well - i dont change my intelligence in a week, unless i've been hit by a bus

Krll
29-12-03, 18:45
Your IQ score is 133

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

I too suspect that this is not 100% scientifically accurate as they claim, partly because they want to sell you something after it. :)

I'd trust the results from this one more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/

I got 114 when I did that one, but then I was a bit drunk at the time, so I might have done better otherwise. :)

Edit: Hmm... seems the BBC test doesn't give you your IQ score anymore... never mind.

-Krll

Strych9
29-12-03, 18:49
Considering its just a way to sell you something and get your email address.... how smart can you really be? ;)

Jest
29-12-03, 19:02
Yayz!!!

Your IQ score is 136.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Well either everyone who posted in this thread is a friggin genious, or thats not an accurate test. I'll let YOU decide which one it is. ;)

Candaman
29-12-03, 19:23
Originally posted by SigmaDraconis

w00t i pwnd sigma 137 baby suck that see u in comms u can ask my advice on things u don't know or sums u can't do!!

Bob Monkhouse
29-12-03, 19:26
The Classic IQ Test

Invite your friends!

Email Addresses:

Congratulations, Angus!
Your IQ score is 140

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

Find out more about your unique intellectual strengths in your personalized 15-page IQ report. It's ready right now!

Hmmm.............I dont think the test is long enough to properly test IQ, but it does give a similar result to most indepth ones I have done.

LuCiD
29-12-03, 19:32
131 and insightful linguist

er...never taken one before...wouldn't know

Keiron
29-12-03, 20:42
I've taken this one before, got a 135'ish. I highly doubt it’s very accurate, I mean about 1/2 the board is scoring in/above the genius level.

Bob Monkhouse
29-12-03, 21:07
Perhaps we are all geniuses then:lol: I know I am.

Shadow Dancer
29-12-03, 21:13
As usual everyone on the internet is some super genius. :rolleyes:

Breschau
29-12-03, 21:15
138, visual mathematician

Apparently I took it in may 2002 too, and got 138 visionary philosopher.

Wonder what I answered differently.

Marx
29-12-03, 22:26
Congratulations, Arrrg!
Your IQ score is 64

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Mildly Retarded.

May god have mercy on your family and your troubled soul.

Goddamnit, I demand to take the test again!

Too bad I'm too lazy to have a go at it.

Rieper
29-12-03, 22:56
i'll try this test, but for everyone to be getting 130+ ? either NC is full of unsung geniuses, or this test is skewed.#

hmm, just had a look, this has multiple options (1/4 chance to get something right) and a verbal reasoning section thats a bit too large imho.. the mensa test is a lot longer as i recall.. Fang? i did the test when i was 10 so i dont remember too well.. i just never went to the second one :p

J. Folsom
29-12-03, 22:59
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
As usual everyone on the internet is some super genius. :rolleyes: This is just a very simple test, it's definitely not a complete IQ test, and shouldn't be treated as such. I'd have gotten a lower score if it was a real one, I know that much.

Krll
29-12-03, 22:59
Originally posted by Rieper
hmm, just had a look, this has multiple options (1/4 chance to get something right) and a verbal reasoning section thats a bit too large imho.. the mensa test is a lot longer as i recall.. Fang? i did the test when i was 10 so i dont remember too well.. i just never went to the second one :p

I think the multiple options thing is standard for IQ tests. Or the same format has been used in all two (including this one) that I've taken so far anyway. :)

Originally posted by J. Folsom
I'd have gotten a lower score if it was a real one, I know that much.

Ditto, no matter what I'd like to think. :)

-Krll

SamuraiPizzaCat
30-12-03, 21:58
is that good?

SigmaDraconis
31-12-03, 21:20
Originally posted by Candaman
w00t i pwnd sigma 137 baby suck that see u in comms u can ask my advice on things u don't know or sums u can't do!!

your IQ could be 40 up on mine and that would still NEVER happen m8 :P

Oath
31-12-03, 21:56
Just before i put mine,

id like to say,

Having a high iq doesnt make you inteligent or wise.

I scored higher in this one than my mensa test......so go figure.

Congratulations, David!
Your IQ score is 148.

I figure its bugged.