PDA

View Full Version : Somethin I did today.

Shujin
29-12-03, 03:52
well i was at the PX, like a wal mart but military. and i noticed there was 3 copies of neocron.... i was like ;O wtf?! they were all for like 34$ i think maybe 24$ cant remember. anyway i was sittin there lookin at them and started to think ... wtf.. they werent here about a month ago, or past then, because when i was lookin for neocron when it was first released i had to wait 3 weeks for it to be shipped to my local EB. and the PX has never had it because i go there at least once a week and check out what new stuff they got in comp section ( i work near there so i jus stop by ).

and i realized hmmm does this mean cdv knows Doy is coming soon so they are trying to do their job to get neocron sold...

or is it that they have a new publisher pulling connections and getting neocron shipped out to places.

because ive seen neocron a couple times in stores lately. i seen 2 copies in EB 2 copies in gamestop 2 copies at wal mart and 3 copies at the px.... this is fuckin amazing due to the fact that not to long ago eb and gs only had 1 copy at all times, and wal mart didnt even carry it and neither did the PX.

so hmm ;]

and btw every time i see it in a shop i always move it in front of other well known games ;P like CS or everquest or some new game thats out.

and i seen endless ages at the px , which suprised me. but since thats a competeing mmorpg i put it behind a bunch of sucky games so no one will pick them up ;]

and i always make sure i put neocron next to 2 dark colored game cases so it sticks out ( neocron case is bright green )

like in this case i put neverwinter nights on both sides of 2 of them ( since neverwinter nights is black case ), and put some other black cased games next to the other copy ;]

neocron stuck out like a sore thumb ;]

Keiron
29-12-03, 03:58
Yah, I saw a couple at the local Best Buy when I was picking up my new mouse. Was wondering the same thing...

Shujin
29-12-03, 04:01
Originally posted by Keiron
Yah, I saw a couple at the local Best Buy when I was picking up my new mouse. Was wondering the same thing... oh ya forgot to say, found 1 in best buy. ;]

Tratos
29-12-03, 04:10
bit off topic, but i think its mint how you rearange game shops to get neocron to stick out, lol!

i'll have alook about when im out see if i can see it anywhere

~T

Shujin
29-12-03, 04:21
yea i could just picture the security cameras sittin there lookin at me like ... wtf is he doin.... *eats popcorn*

REMUS
29-12-03, 05:29
now thats customer loyalty and dare i say it addiction.... or maybe even obsession.... :lol: nice one Shujin

MayhemMike
29-12-03, 06:56
LOL SHUJIN!11

ahaha... i'm going to have to do that :P

Spectra260
29-12-03, 07:11
i saw 3 copys at fry's for like 10 bucks i think...

Spoon
29-12-03, 07:45
You sir, are a genius......

gg

jernau
29-12-03, 07:52
Top job. :lol:

You just did more for KK than CDV ever did.

Original monk
29-12-03, 10:15
Originally posted by jernau
Top job. :lol:

You just did more for KK than CDV ever did.

lol

nice job shujin :) youre one hell off an advertiser :P
put 2 neverwinternight next to the neo box so it jumps out LOL ROFL, and hide the other mmorpg's LOL

see ya dont get arrested ok :P

continue youre good job :P ya deserve an ingame medal :)