PDA

View Full Version : Another parashock thread, but with something new ...

Psyco Groupie
29-12-03, 01:24
OK parashock is completely anoying but atleast with the HOLY para cast time if your playing in pepper or other close quarter combat you can zone / have a change to get away ...

Now with the return of the anti-social hybrid masses, more pepper park heros have returned ... now .. parashock halo is the target of my gripe, all hybrids and most 'pvp' ppus use this, hybrids cos they dont have enough to cap HP and ppus because they dont want the cast time .. to me this is bending the rules too far.

A simple fix - all parashocks have the same cast time .. or tone down the halo so it doesnt stop a 100 atl/agl tank is his tracks .. GRRRRRRRRRR

halo users you know who you are, stop being oportunistic children and play nice

thanks and goodnight

Psycho Killa
29-12-03, 01:36
"- Parashock effect was not meant to be stronger"

Im pretty sure it was just a fuck up. Wasnt that strong last patch.

All parashocks are way to powerful. Even pes can do decent glueing with parashock.

Revslad
29-12-03, 10:59
yeh some mofo draged that effect bar right the way up ...my guess the ol coffe mug spillage situation....or working half asleep...or mabe it will stay like that for ever:eek:

TheEnemy
29-12-03, 12:30
lol yeah, on my PE I use my TL 29 para lance sometimes these days and it seems to be quite effective. I wish they'd just get rid of freezing once and for all - turn the guns into energy weapons or something (if I remember, they were actually energy weapons before the freezer idea came about?) and make the spells into something else (how about a psi push that knocks people back like a nailgun?).

Original monk
29-12-03, 12:40
Originally posted by TheEnemy
(how about a psi push that knocks people back like a nailgun?).

lol: me against the mean badass PvPers with devourers, holy lightnings and more of that nice stuff :

WATCH OUT: stand back, dont move or i will push you away: NO KIDDING i mean it !!!!

lol i can allready see it happening: the fear in there eyes, i can see em thinking: ONOZ its tha L337 pumonk with he's "PUSH"spells, we better run away as fast as we can...

me yelling: DONT play me man, dont play me: im serieus i will do it, i will PUSH YA AWAY, no kidding, i will do it :P

-> think i better spec some pistol then and use a nailgun like everyone else :P

@ psyco: youre right, those halo's are pretty powerfull, but i keep my mouth shut about em cause i only need a few more ppu before my hybrid can use em :)

Archeus
29-12-03, 12:45
you would want a push wave that pushes out from all around you.

Think pushing sucks? Try punching a TH bot now. I tested on it and the thing threw me straight to the end of the room and spun.

Original monk
29-12-03, 12:51
nah indeed: probably it doesnt sucks but it sounded so funny that my minds started to imagine the weirdest scenario's :)

make it useable in safezones so ya can push people into PP1 :P

make it a sanctum so-everyone gets pushed away as soon as they come near you: something like a stunturret but then in sanctumform :) then i can go loot the commander while everyone else gets pushed away :)

well, i prefer freezers to stay ingame but i will always like new weapons :) so common KK, make us some puch spells, very easy in the chaoscaves: to many mobs comin over: yust push em all back with some giant force push :)

this lets me remind of SWG, isnt there somekind of pushattack for jedi's ?? i dunno, tought i heard sumthing like that :)

anyways good luck playing and yeah i like to see a pushspell :) witouth it doing damage yeah :), or with damage for apu's :)

edit: my post gets raped by emoticons i see ...