PDA

View Full Version : [Modification] Kasumi's RPOS

Divide
28-12-03, 23:55
This is Kasumi's Christmas gift to everyone here. My appoligies to Kasumi for taking so long to get this link up and running

[ links edited ]

Kasumi
29-12-03, 00:08
@_@ hehe YAY!! Thanks Divide. :) By the way everyone it isn't finished. I hope that somoene will finish it for me. :) I worked on it along time ago. It was a Fallout type themed RPOS. It not the greatest but I hope people like it even though it isn't finished. :( I cannot finish it because I am at the hospital for a reason I mentioned in another thread. I liked it and used it for awhile even though it was not finished. By the way it is an almost complete modification of the RPOS so you cannot use colours with it. So I would recommend using 130 130 130 255 for RPOS thing. Thank Divide again. :)

Sigma
29-12-03, 02:46
could u post a pic?

Kasumi
29-12-03, 07:15
No I cannot post a picture, I do not have Neocron installed currently but if anyone downloads it they could post a picture. @_@

iainy13
29-12-03, 09:11
wow more people should be lookign at this. thx man this is great.

gostly
29-12-03, 09:25
lol, i dunno what to do with this zip or these files in it...someone wanna help me out?...

Kasumi
29-12-03, 09:44
hehe Opps forgot about that, umm you take the files in the zip and put them into Neocron/gfx/RPOS i think. Like I said I do not have neocron installed so I do not know exactly where it goes but something like that. @_@

gostly
29-12-03, 10:21
alright i got it...the dark red is from my rpos that i made like 6 months ago, ive been meaning to change it, but instead ive just dealt with it...i like it...lol, anyways...here's some pics of the RPOS now...

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/pwns/shot1.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/ill/pwns/shot2.gif

sorry if the pics dont show up, angelfire sucks but i couldnt think of anywhere else to uplaod them

Kasumi
29-12-03, 10:23
hehe Gostly if you want it to show up better change the RPOS colour to 130 130 130 255. It looks a lot nicer. Located in the RPOS.ini or rpos color.ini I think. Bah it has been awhile. :(

dr.fish
29-12-03, 12:19
i dont have a nc/gfx/rpos

i have nc/gfx/decals or items or maps or misc or modeltextures

WebShock
29-12-03, 17:06
the only thing i liked was the new cursor.

too much black and green.

i couldnt even see my money or soul light.

Just my 2 nc

wonder how many ppl gonna think this is a flame.

HELLO! not everyone is going to like it.

Matthew.v.smith
29-12-03, 17:49
It's a nice effort and certainly something new but it needs a few Fixes :)

Prehaps highlight the money and health and other small letters in blue so u can see it more clearly :D.

other than tht good job :)

matty:angel:

KramerTheWeird
29-12-03, 17:55
You have to correct your RPOS settings for it to look right, and Kasumi provides a suggestion.

Kasumi
29-12-03, 22:00
Yes like I said you need to change your RPOS settings to look right. I do not expect many people to like it for the reasons it is not finished and a few graphical problems. I cannot fix it, I haveno way to fix it right now. :\ It is also a start to show people what you can actually do with an RPOS, so people can actually make some new ones I suppos.

Matthew.v.smith
30-12-03, 01:11
Yeah my bad :)

I diddent say I dont like it (i think its kinda cool tbh :p )

Matty.:angel:

t0tt3
30-12-03, 02:27
Noob Q...

How do u install it? :D