PDA

View Full Version : fronters beware

rubaduckythug
28-12-03, 15:01
This is a little post to all the players who be frontin, on saturn ^^.

Lotta you capped or nearly capped players like to talk a lot of shit to me and think that you can own me cuase of past experiences with me while i was running a 12$ non brand name vanta with 16mb getting a constant 8-12 fps 0_o yea its true. it was so bad when i was jsut moving my mouse around in game i had delayed actions jsut distrabuting points into subskills.

1st point: I dont start talking shit to ppl in game for no reason, so when ppl outta nowhere start talking shit to me wut are the reasons behind that i mean wut started it? Cuase when i first started i was running a better then average pc all togeather, AMD athlon xp 2600+ 1 gig of ram, nividia Geforce 4 ti 4600, 17" LCD ect.... that was my friends pc which i built him, and had been using 4 awhile. then up until now i have been running a my pc which is old and very outdated now :( AMD athlon 1.4 not an xp either, 256mb of ddr2100o_O, and of course the 12$ video card oh and a 17" CRT. So this brings me to the conclusion that you ppl and you know who im talking too, are pissed at me for somthing horable i did to you or one of your alts, it would make no sence for me to spend half my day in game talking shit to ppl who i beat wuts the point i won so wut? So dont hate cuase i pwn'd ya alts or your main during a canyon raid of my opwn or with a few friends when i first started playing, was using a good pc at the time.

Since then i was trying to keep my pvp skills up but is almost impossable to look like you have any skills when running such a shitty pc had been taking a lot of shit from ppl.

final point: I gotta new video card yesterday, a fx5200 was a good deal for only 80 somthing $'s, i now am getting respectful fps around 20-60 jumps around... noramly a constant 20 in PL1. well today i spent most my time in PP and P2 aggy cellars jsut lookin 4 fights, and was pwning quiet a few ppl, weather they want to admit it or not, i got a new video card and i can see your ass's now and your all pretty much F'd, i cant wait to see you ;)

PS element you can handle a cs ^^, but give me a week and ill be right with ya ;) hehe

Beanie McChimp
28-12-03, 15:12
You think 8-12 fps is bad I had the maximum 5 most of the time it was 1-3 and in chaos caves get this 0 all the time most people who cam across me would know that as I had to stop for a couple of minutes to go up to 3 fps :( lol but now its a nice level (can't remember the average)

P.s I have the same card a fx5200 good aint it :D

rubaduckythug
28-12-03, 15:17
yea its a very good card 4 the price:D jsut happy to be able to see my enemys now ;) instead if trying to play catch up with them and my crosshairs

CarniFlex
28-12-03, 15:27
its not the size of your penis that matters.... its how you use it.

even though those enlargements give you alot of placebo effect... its still you in the end.

RuButt
28-12-03, 16:16
genology, arent u that like 10 year old gal who played?

-Pape/papes/Edrahgor/rubbydubsduck

Chaplin
28-12-03, 16:19
Originally posted by CarniFlex
its not the size of your penis that matters.... its how you use it.

You hear that quite a lot, eh? :p *scnr*

2ply
28-12-03, 23:45
hah, gen got a new card, ill still own you with my 5 fps :p

g0rt
28-12-03, 23:47
element will always pwn you rofl you think it takes a week to get as much skills as a player like element has?

he hardly even plays his tank as it is, god if he played his tank full time like you do he would simply have to look at you and your hp would fall to 0

MayhemMike
29-12-03, 00:21
GENE is a kim, nuff said. I wipe the floor with this mock all day long on the Eve Bahn. He can't handle.

ezza
29-12-03, 00:34
can i hear a keep it in game :p

who gives a fuck if people talk shit to ya, people do it all the time to me, normally mercs from 101st or FLR, but tbh i dont care, if i win i win if i lose i just gotta practice a bit more.

i guess element must of give you shit in the past, funny really cos ive fought him on 2 diffrent chars in the past and hes always seemed cool to me, he beat diabolus in a close fight when he was TG i directed him said good fight etc and he was cool with me.

your gonna get shit talk in general cos your rival faction etc.

Original monk
29-12-03, 01:17
i regret reading this sense-less post :P

Gotterdammerung
29-12-03, 01:32
please keep these things in game