PDA

View Full Version : The address again

core
28-12-03, 14:17
here is the link to my top neocron account again because the other link died. Just look under :

[Link Removed]

if the link doesnt function against my hope again, just look under ebay.de and look for:" Top neocron account (Area MC5 included)

If i have to go than my account just has to be in good hand before i leave! a pity if i have to delete it

(NOTE: the account is paied for 6 month already)

greets, Core

Ryuben
28-12-03, 14:19
core i think this post is kinda wrong so edit it ur self or get it edited by mods :o

Darth Slayer
28-12-03, 14:24
Ummm Core I believe KK take a rather dim view of erm selling Neocron accounts and other like stuff on ebay or anywhere for that matter. I'd erm edit it quickly before Nid and his ban hammer come crashing down...:D

ezza
28-12-03, 14:38
what you recon link removed and thread closed time:p

ElfinLord
28-12-03, 14:43
Originally posted by ezza
what you recon link removed and thread closed time:p
Sounds about right to me. :p :D

JiNxY
28-12-03, 14:48
also its in german, we dunno what we would be buying :D

Waffen für den Tank (Malediction, Doombeamer, Cursed Soul, Devils Grace, Paw of Bear, Storm Laser, Judgement Day LauncherThundebolt, Particle Nemesis, Moonstriker)

anybody see teh mistake? :D

Dardalion
28-12-03, 14:51
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Ummm Core I believe KK take a rather dim view of erm selling Neocron accounts and other like stuff on ebay or anywhere for that matter. I'd erm edit it quickly before Nid and his ban hammer come crashing down...:D

They dont mind if you sell an account but advertising it here is BAD!!!!!

core
28-12-03, 18:32
I just want to keep the character alive and his story running. And advertising a very old runner may draw attention to somebody who did not have much time to level and level and level. So i think its not bad to do such a thing. I may put a new player in the race instead of killing one. Neocron is a great game, which got all my attention so very long. Its unfortunatly that i cant play it anymore due to time problems.

Anyway if the mods want to close this threat they may do it, but i would appreciate it if the would let it open a while longer.

greets, Core

Mumblyfish
28-12-03, 18:41
Asking for a bit much, aren't you? :wtf:

Ulle
28-12-03, 20:04
Thread is advertising the selling of an account which is a rule breakage, therefore, Thread Closed.