PDA

View Full Version : non outpost GR's

ponders
28-12-03, 12:06
Hi a friend of mine recently started playing neocron and started as a protopharm runner so he could be neutral'ish only problem is he's now found out that he cant use hardly any of the GR's LOL . none of the OP GR's are available .

So he ask me the question :: where are all the non OP GR's ? and he dont meen the one's in NC

I havent been out looking for sometime so i only know ones from way back . Anyway if any of you could care to list the ones you know im sure he and many other runners would apreaciate it . Oh yeah if you could possibly add a sector number reference as well as a name .

Spex
28-12-03, 12:11
Besides Tech Haven, Twilight Guardian and Military Base you have El Farid, Escador Oasis, Point Red, Crest Village and umm, dunno if there are more. Dunno about the coordinates either, but you will find all these names on the map :)

PS: Canyon Reloading Point seems to act like an OP GR as far as I remember, so it doesn't really count into the list of free GRs.

Candaman
28-12-03, 12:13
and battledome

JiNxY
28-12-03, 14:51
crahn abbey

TheEnemy
28-12-03, 16:17
Venture warp is handy for tagging some random wasteland GRs if you have a new char and cant drive :)

El_MUERkO
28-12-03, 16:24
Free the CRP 1!!!

Its a seperate GR and shouldnt be bound to the Cycrow GR!

shodanjr_gr
28-12-03, 16:38
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Free the CRP 1!!!

Its a seperate GR and shouldnt be bound to the Cycrow GR!

Errm.....its in the Cycrow zone. What would be the point of locking the Cycrow GR if anyone could just GR to CRP and attack from there?

El_MUERkO
28-12-03, 16:46
Whats the point of having a second gr in the zone then?

CRP was one of the few hunting areas people didnt have to worry about being GR ganked at cause the PKers didnt get belts.

I've never seen at attacking team rally at CRP because they'll be seen by all the hunters.

If someone wants to attack Cycrow they will anyway, a run across a few zones only discourages the laziest of people.

I see alot of calls for a desert race track GR so you'll have a GR 1 sector & 1 minute further away from cycrow meaning it'll be just as unsecure.

But the GR in the race track will be gank city, an anarchy zone GR thats the only link to the eastern fire mob zones will be PKr heaven.

KimmyG
28-12-03, 17:03
CRP was one of the few hunting areas people didnt have to worry about being GR ganked at cause the PKers didnt get belts.

I've never seen at attacking team rally at CRP because they'll be seen by all the hunters.

If someone wants to attack Cycrow they will anyway, a run across a few zones only discourages the laziest of people.

Its actually a preety long run to cyrcrow unless you TG.

What makes you think someone wont PK you just cause a belt wont drop.

Beanie McChimp
28-12-03, 20:41
I've been in a clan who launched a masive attack on cycrow from crp before crp was affected by cycrow.

shodanjr_gr
28-12-03, 20:54
Originally posted by KimmyG
What makes you think someone wont PK you just cause a belt wont drop.

True true, heck cycrow is one of my favorite places to PvP cause i know that if i die, i dont risk any of my stuff.

KimmyG
28-12-03, 20:56

WHAT?

And the force got alot larger

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/dead/CycrowAttackplatoon.jpg

Nexxy
28-12-03, 21:00
That screens only like a year old...

No one does it now, well hardly anyone