PDA

View Full Version : Saturn Community Server

PenguinNick
28-12-03, 11:31
Saturn Community Ventrilo Voice Server

Introducing the new Saturn Community Ventrilo Voice Server! No more having to read the trade text while fighting, or having to type a message to your friends.

Includes channels for:

Leveling - Great for finding teams!

Trading - Stops from the spamming text (and most people won't want to say it over and over and can just make a comment)

General Chat - Just to chat with your friends!

Coming Soon:

Password Protected Faction Chats

Passworded Clan Chats Available Upon Clan Leader Request!

------------------------------

Be the first to connect to the server! Download Ventrilo (http://www.ventrilo.com) today and connect to "saturn.ventrilo.org" on port "3788"!

Already use team speak? Well make the switch! Why? Ventrilo is more stable than Team Speak and Team Speak has been linked to several hackers, all in all making Ventrilo a safer more stable program!

$tormbringer
28-12-03, 14:00
the idea is good but i think most clans have their own ts server.... so i dont think that there will be much action on your server :O

but it may be good for flamewarz after op fights =)

tuxy
28-12-03, 14:04
ya add a shit talk channel :P
btw it isnt working atm i get "unable to resolve the specified servers dns/hostname"

WebShock
28-12-03, 15:49
are you going to add channel admins that wont abuse their admin ability?
i wont join if its not moderated or if you have a kick happy admin.

you need someone who is fair, impartial and most of all mature.

think of all the idiots who will join and just play music and spam the channel with nonsense.

or the idiot who ties up the channel with indistinct noise so no one can use your server during a faction op fight ( a fight where more than one allied faction will participate and the room cant be password protected)

PenguinNick
28-12-03, 20:36
I will be looking into trusted moderators, however at the time being it is just myself because I have to find people whom I trust