PDA

View Full Version : Im outta here

KRIMINAL99
28-12-03, 08:31
I don't screw around with this and have taken extended breaks without saying I was leaving, but at this point I am gone for sure...

IMO This game has gone nowhere but downhill since release, the customer relations get worse and worse and now apparently KK deals with its customers by ordering them around besides just placing controls in their code. I was not involved in the arbiter event but reading about it makes me sick.

IMO The game started out awesome because it had the rpg element were you look forward to getting better the longer you play and a gambling element that worked with this by placing wealth as a bet on pvp and used unpredictable players as opponents in that. And the gambling element also prevented stagnation by having high level characters risk their prized weapons. But the gambling has been removed and/or the bets made unfair as far as risk/reward... The game becomes stale and boring at high level and leveling becomes boring once this is recognized... PVP is no different than say quake 3 because a player can compete again at the same level in 2 seconds and has nothing to gain... MJS said it will be closer to the original idea with DOY yet with the adition of 120/120 guards all over the canyons, the city and everywhere worth going it seems unlikely.

To all the people Ive pissed off whatever doesn't kill you just makes you stronger
To all the people Ive argued with keep a ghost version of me that criticizes all your arguments if they dont make sense and I will do the same with you

Bye everyone
kRiMiNaLyiNsAnE pluto, eVeRyOnE mUsT dIe!!! uranus/saturn, cRiMe iN pRoGrEsS!!! saturn, aPoCoLyPsE saturn, *poof* saturn, sAvE a bUcK oR tWo!!! saturn/uranus, rAnXtAgAnXtA, tHe hElL's wRoNg wItH tHiS gUy?!?!, labcoat, greasemonkey etc.

g0rt
28-12-03, 08:40
you've left multiple times in the past, you'll be back

GG :p

Doc Holliday
28-12-03, 08:41
damn krim... i didnt no that was u.......... the everyone must die dude i mean......... take it easy what ever u do next ok and have fun.

doc

Gotterdammerung
28-12-03, 08:43
closed as per forum rules & guidelines

If anyone wants to send further wishes to kriminal99 please feel free to avail yourself of the pm & e-mail function