PDA

View Full Version : Fire mob drops?

Jest
27-12-03, 22:32
Why does ever fire mob from terrormaulers to doomreapers drop a single piece of junk when it dies? Has this been mentioned before? I dont remember seeing it and its really annoying, unless of course you like getting a single piece of flesh for all your Doomie kills. :(

Do they drop crap if guards even take one shot at them?

Flea
27-12-03, 22:35
The guard has to do 50% damage to the mob for the loot to be shit.

\\Fényx//
27-12-03, 22:35
Originally posted by Jest
Why does ever fire mob from terrormaulers to doomreapers drop a single piece of junk when it dies? Has this been mentioned before? I dont remember seeing it and its really annoying, unless of course you like getting a single piece of flesh for all your Doomie kills. :(

Do they drop crap if guards even take one shot at them?

What ranks your char ? If theres a TG Guard shooting them and does a large chunk of the damage, cause their 120/120 rank its just gonna drop crap . . .

Duder
27-12-03, 23:04
I shoot fire mobs with no guards getting in the way, i still get crap.

20 Doom Reapers, still no rare parts....

KimmyG
27-12-03, 23:18
Originally posted by Duder
I shoot fire mobs with no guards getting in the way, i still get crap.

20 Doom Reapers, still no rare parts....

Bad luck 2 hours in fire mob town I me and my bud come back with 50-55 rares on a good day. Be sure your rank is low though I find you want to be at least yellow to doomies

Darth Slayer
27-12-03, 23:42
I've noticed this. I often hunt with a Speed gat and occasionally use my Mal so my attack rank is never really above 55.
The loot recently has been shite Outta 4 Terrror Leapers 3 only had one part and that often being an Implant part. Chasers have been rubbish as well.
On the flip side I've had days a where every Mob I seem to kill drops a lvl 3 implant or rare part. Seems worse tho at the moment.

Opar
28-12-03, 00:18
My monk is 73/61 and he gets about 1 tech per Doomie/Grim/Terror...

Opar
28-12-03, 00:18
My monk is 73/61 and he gets about 1 tech per Doomie/Grim/Terror...

g0rt
28-12-03, 00:19
50 COUNT THA FIRE MOBS WITH 2 APU AND PPU ITS FAST AND EASY

KimmyG
28-12-03, 00:27
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
I've noticed this. I often hunt with a Speed gat and occasionally use my Mal so my attack rank is never really above 55.
The loot recently has been shite Outta 4 Terrror Leapers 3 only had one part and that often being an Implant part. Chasers have been rubbish as well.
On the flip side I've had days a where every Mob I seem to kill drops a lvl 3 implant or rare part. Seems worse tho at the moment.

Whats wrong with 3 parts on 4 leapers?

Anyway I think it all depends on the day I have had 2 days were loot is terrible and the next day the flow is insane.

extract
28-12-03, 00:36
i think that whole rank affects drop thing is retarded and just a bunch of shit you guys say cause there are so many rumors/superstitions surrounding this game its absurd....the only thing for sure that i know rank affects is the amount of cash u get from killing something....thats why when u get hi lvl some shit says "no reward pick on someone youre own size" etc etc....I find youre theories to be utter bullshit due to the fact that i got out on my 21/26 rifle spy and kill warbots and get no better loot than i do on my 82/64 PE.....its bullshit and you all know it.....and as far as the whole gaurds causing bum loot....just the other day at crp i was on my noob char and waited for a gaurd to kill a grim chaser...I got 3 tech parts and i didnt shoot not once......sorry to bash youre theories all to hell....have a nice day

KimmyG
28-12-03, 00:40
Originally posted by extract
i think that whole rank affects drop thing is retarded and just a bunch of shit you guys say cause there are so many rumors/superstitions surrounding this game its absurd.

Well hunt as you please then I am a heavy follower of lower rank to hunt and I really believe that rank effects drop I mean hunt with someone with a 95-100 rank and see how much you get.

I have and have found loot is best if you are red to doomies.

fatwreck
28-12-03, 00:55
if i hunt for rares its on my tank with my speedgat. i get decent loot on my apu also, with a rank of 60/60(hardly any ppw). i also strongly believe that rank effects droprate alot. i never get crap with my PE (in the 70's rank depending on the gun). when my apu was hybrid back in july with a 98/ rank i remeber getting just one piece of junk off doomies and it was very very rare to even get a c10 on a WB.

Jest
28-12-03, 01:02
Alls I know is that I killed 8 Doomies in a row and each one dropped junk. I usually hunt around guards so thats probably what did it. Won't be doing that any more. ;)

g0rt
28-12-03, 02:19
Originally posted by Jest
Alls I know is that I killed 8 Doomies in a row and each one dropped junk. I usually hunt around guards so thats probably what did it. Won't be doing that any more. ;)

dont let hte guards shoot ur mobs or it will be harder to finish the 50 count

Darth Slayer
28-12-03, 14:20
Originally posted by KimmyG
Whats wrong with 3 parts on 4 leapers?

Anyway I think it all depends on the day I have had 2 days were loot is terrible and the next day the flow is insane.

H'mmm did not make myself clear there Kimmy.
What I mean't was that the leapers where dropping one item of trash often a Implant part k or smaller. Whereas before they'd at least drop multiple items of trash.....:p