PDA

View Full Version : In a way... goodbye.

Richard Adregen
27-12-03, 18:08
In a way, this is a leaving thread. 2 days ago, I cancelled my account. Most of you won't care, and this will be closed by Nid or another mod soon enough, but I just want to say my thanks to this community, the people on the forum and my friends. I will keep looking at this game, as I cancelled after my last payment, which means I should have 6 more months of playtime until it expires... (which means I DON'T want to lose my ability to post on the forums yet... I'm still in effect a customer, right?)

Nidhogg, Garm, All the other moderators: Keep up the good work. You are the ones I have to thank first and foremost for keeping this forum tidy and as spam-less as possible.

The entire Blue Technologies clan: To you, I say no goodbyes. I still see you everyday in IRC and other games. But thank you for making my game time the most enjoyable I've ever had. If it weren't for you I would've pushed the cancel button a lot earlier. Reefsmoker, Warlock, Lisa Davitt, McDanish and all the others, see you in Horizons or another MMO.

Danae: Thanks for everything, you're the best... I'm sorry I never managed to come to FUKING, would've liked to meet you... :(

The Volunteer GMs, Callash: Keep up the events and fun stuff... some things will go wrong and be botched up by the players... But try to keep the fun and events in the game for those that enjoy them and most of all, try to enjoy yourselves as much as possible...

The entire KK team: I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I may renew if I like what I see when my 6 months of expiring time are nearly up... Keep up the good work... it's a good game.

Most of the forum community: Most will know me. Most may not like me or have any particular feelings about me, but I liked most of you, at least, from what I read by your posts... Thank you for the fun time and goodbye or until another MMO.

Richard Adregen signing off.

Sanch0s
27-12-03, 18:10
qUOTED FROMA GREAT MEMBER WITHIN OUR BOARD

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Oath
27-12-03, 18:13
Bye,

Richard Adregen
27-12-03, 18:13
Originally posted by Sanch0s
qUOTED FROMA GREAT MEMBER WITHIN OUR BOARD

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

That was from Nvidia, and he said he'd only do it to people who skipped out every time. I have been here siunce beta 4, never cancelled (except now), almost never took a break. I went through everything you all went through. And even though I don't like leaving, this game does not hold much more for me. A big part of the Blue Technologies clan has left, and I am to follow in their footsteps. I will join them in another MMO and enjoy my time there.

Richard Adregen signing off.

BlackPrince
27-12-03, 18:16
Good luck man, ignore the small minded ignorant twits.

Its a pity that the well spoken intelligent people are leaving while the dregs are staying, ah well. Good thing I like slumming.

Danae
27-12-03, 18:20
Oh hun :( I'm so sad to see you go. Luckily I am the one closing your thread and not Nid. You're a good guy, please reconsider and come back to us in the future. You are a valued community member and a valued customer. Thank you for your support, and hopefully you will be back in the future ;)

*HUGS*

Oath
27-12-03, 18:20
Originally posted by BlackPrince
Good luck man, ignore the small minded ignorant twits.

Its a pity that the well spoken intelligent people are leaving while the dregs are staying, ah well. Good thing I like slumming. That was aimed at me also?

what else is there to say except bye?