PDA

View Full Version : The Terminator

Comie
27-12-03, 02:50
OK first off i love my Terminator, i dun care if its a little underpowered ive been waiting for it for a loooooong time... but (i love that word) ive probably use it for about 3 hours total hunting time ad already its a 80/120 condition.. OWCH, is that a bit steep or what?? is this supposed to be the desired deteriation rate? if so then weapon of this rareity is gunna be handled like china and probably never used...

pls let me know if anyone else has experianced this rate of detoriation?

and pls can anyone tell me if this is the expected rate?? pls say no.. it'll break well b4 my friends blacksun and thats at 34% (just for the sake of it all the stats are 120.. so it aint a loss in handling)

ezza
27-12-03, 02:51
how many slots does it have?

oh and if you want to talk about deteriration play a melee tank and see how long your DG lasts

Oath
27-12-03, 02:52
Try a liberator

now THATS a joke.

Shadow Dancer
27-12-03, 02:54
Maybe the new rares have a faster deterioration rate?

ezza
27-12-03, 02:55
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Maybe the new rares have a faster deterioration rate? be a bit strange if that is the case concidering the number of them about

Comie
27-12-03, 02:58
yea i know about the DG and i know about the lib...xcpt that theyre quite a common 'rare' plus i swaer to yu this rifle deteriates faster than a libby
DG.. hmm i think its about on par to that... i think 2 % per active itm has been damaged

ezza
27-12-03, 03:01
does your terminator have many slots cos that effects the rate of decay on the condition, but tbh if your hunting solid id say its about right, i lose that much on a hunting trip with my speed cannon

Rade
27-12-03, 03:04
Thats what, 1% every 4.5 mins? 540 mins=9 hours before it
needs repair, lets see it would be... 6750 minutes of hunting
before it completely broke... 112.5 hours of continuous hunting
before it breaks. I dont really see a problem.

**edit: All weapons should degrade like this, no scratch that,
even faster.

Comie
27-12-03, 03:06
Its 2 slot, ones an ultima and ones a fire mod )dont ask me why i feel its a waste of a mod but hey) i switch between my PE and my termi...

but it'll make me cry when it breaks and tat'll be soon... pls dont make me cry

Edit :: seen rades post,

comparing it to my 3 slot PE, ive had it for about a week longer using it solely for hunting at double the hunting rate of the termi and its at 100/120. by comparison is a very fast detoriation rate...
but nine hours per repair (then the next one will be less etc.) at the rareity of the weapon i a bit steep.

Drake6k
27-12-03, 03:08
Originally posted by Oath
Try a liberator

now THATS a joke.

word, with capped freq I broke mine two times in a day