PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Military Ten
27-12-03, 01:57
Ok, I just got Neocron on my computer again. I waited 5 frickin hours to download it. I installed it an all, then I started playing. I play for about 10 minutes then my screen gets a little but darker and I freeze. Wtf is wrong? :confused: :confused: :confused:

{MD}GeistDamnit
27-12-03, 01:58
welcome to neocron :)

Military Ten
27-12-03, 01:59
dude i've played for awhile ive had many characters but this is the first time it has happend

Spoon
27-12-03, 01:59
Gfx card over heating?

Do you have problems with any other games?

Tratos
27-12-03, 02:01
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
welcome to neocron :)

its great to see how helpful this community is, lol well it is but certain ppl arnt :p

anyway has this happened more than once or just this one time?

and is it a system freeze or just neocron that is freezing?

~T

Military Ten
27-12-03, 02:01
nope i play CS fine, i turn off all my programs that that might lag me n stuff its friggin weird my video card is fine..when im playing i just freeze right in the middle of a fight or when im talking

{MD}GeistDamnit
27-12-03, 02:02
Originally posted by Spoon
Gfx card over heating?

Do you have problems with any other games?

yeah I had that problem with my last card, junked it and bought a new one. it was a loose capasitator all along :(

but I meant "welcome to neocron" as a remark about it's stability, I'm sure you knew that ;)

Military Ten
27-12-03, 02:03
its happend every time ive played except right after i installed it i played for 3 hours straight then i go to sleep try and go back on then i start freezing

ElfinLord
27-12-03, 13:39
Did you update your video drivers or Windows update or anything at all between the last you played NC successfully and when it started happening?

Matthew.v.smith
27-12-03, 20:34
If u use a Radeon make sure u turn Num Lock off.

It auto Crashes u to the Desktop if u have it and and attempt to use the Directional Keys.

Matty.:angel:

Military Ten
28-12-03, 01:07
my computer is fine everything is updated i have no fing clue what my video card is but it must be good if I get a 56 ping in almost every server of CS in NC i get a 30 - 20 FPS no lag and 10 - 2 with lag so...yeah..and im having the problem again. I was able to play for a couple of hours then i reactivated my Tescom acc then it started happening again after a few hours my computer isnt over heating or anything my screen just looks like it gets a bit tinted then the whole thing freezes, i cant exit NC.