PDA

View Full Version : Neocron Bank

PenguinNick
27-12-03, 01:54
Please vote yes or no:

Should there be a bank which individual runners can put money in and take money out of that they recieve intrest on?

Tratos
27-12-03, 01:55
Yes.

but in what way would this work? having to talk to NPCs or using citycoms?

~T

VictorKruger
27-12-03, 01:56
Well the closest thing we have to that right now is called StockX, just put as much stock in the faction that's the largest and i believe that you'll probably not lose any money, and you might gain some.

PenguinNick
27-12-03, 01:58
Originally posted by Tratos
Yes.

but in what way would this work? having to talk to NPCs or using citycoms?

~T

City Com would be like an ATM you can withdrawl from

Then in Neocron, Canyons, Tech Haven, and Military Base there will be banks that you talk to NPCs to deposit money

msdong
27-12-03, 01:58
isnt the stoxx our bank ? or the clan account ?

PenguinNick
27-12-03, 02:04
Originally posted by msdong
isnt the stoxx our bank ? or the clan account ?

stock you cud lose money in

clan account someone else cud take from and ud hafta be high enuff rank to do it in another clan

also you shud be able to rob from banks (itd take away 5 - 10 SL for every like 100k or so)

Birkoff
27-12-03, 02:15
Stock X u can onl put liek 2 mill in per can't you o something?

Yeah bank would rule

Cruzbroker
27-12-03, 05:15
check via rosso 1 i think... there's "entering new zone: nc bank" ... and sealed doors... If I remember right...

I might have a pic.. edit: nope I don't.

joran420
27-12-03, 05:17
why would u want a bank???? u can carry unlimited credits and they dont add to your weight or anything...sounds like totally pointless content to me

PenguinNick
27-12-03, 05:22
Originally posted by joran420
why would u want a bank???? u can carry unlimited credits and they dont add to your weight or anything...sounds like totally pointless content to me

1. No you can't your limited to 18 - 19 Mil

2. For the "INTREST"

Eddie
27-12-03, 05:23
Ooh I have a new idea.

Have like wallets that you drop when you die and people can mug.

Have like a bank account you can pay into for savings, with interest, and withdraw to buy stuff with.

And for rich bastards like kurai, you can put all your wealth into it without investing it in StockX instead where it is liable to go boom.

And on that note.. get Balance of Power working damn it.

Adds a new twist to the game :)

(I remember an old game called Castle of the Winds which had a bank in: after adventuring you would goto the bank and put all ya money in. If you didn't, a thief mob would sometimes rob you and run away.. laughing evilly).

I bet no-one else remembers it though.

Eddie

joran420
27-12-03, 05:24
if u dropped money when u died i can see a bank...I dunno ive never even been close to the credit cap...i forgot there is one ...i guess for those with over 19mil a bank may be nice

WhiteWolf
27-12-03, 05:28

-so if you play on a 4 char server you can access your bank account on any char for money.
- and then so u can go above the 20 mil cap

joran420
27-12-03, 07:19
-so if you play on a 4 char server you can access your bank account on any char for money.

I think thats a pretty crap idea....you could have a bank...just start your own clan and give all your chars access to clan funds

Spectra260
27-12-03, 07:28
I think thats a pretty crap idea....you could have a bank...just start your own clan and give all your chars access to clan funds

how about...you just shutup and go back to your crack pipe...

joran420
27-12-03, 07:38
no crack pipees in my house just some damn nice bongs :)

Eddie
27-12-03, 19:45

That equally is a crap idea. What about people who are happily in a clan, but don't want to "donate" to clan funds?

Eddie