PDA

View Full Version : im leavin nc

ubz0r
26-12-03, 22:01
just wanted to announce that im quitting neocron..
havent been on that much lately tho... well, good luck in neocron everyone, even tho i dont see a bright future in it, but maybe thats just me :O

// ubz0r, ubzank, ubzpy and ubztah in new dawn..

Nvidia
26-12-03, 22:09
I'm so sick of these people who leave for a month and come back a month later when all the good shits comes... so from now on unless it's an important member of this community, I'm gonna leave "Leaving Messages" with:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

LTA
26-12-03, 22:12
Originally posted by Nvidia
I'm so sick of these people who leave for a month and come back a month later when all the good shits comes... so from now on unless it's an important member of this community, I'm gonna leave "Leaving Messages" with:

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Important Community members?

Like who? KK staff and volounteers?

Nvidia
26-12-03, 22:16
No, I'm talking about the people who stick it out through the rough times of no patches for a month-plus, or the people who deal with imbalancing issues for nearly a half-year. These people are truly the ones who keep the community together, not these people who come back for 2 weeks to check out the new shit in the patches, and leave again, not to be seen until the next patch. It's sickening how many leaving threads are EXACTLY like that.

Ulle
26-12-03, 22:22
If you wish to send any leaving messages please do so via PM's

Thread Closed

EDIT: One too many perhaps