PDA

View Full Version : Faction guards exploit?

Sefran
26-12-03, 21:04
I saw a TS guy punching a tsunami guard at pp zone line then the guards straightly attack me just cause im red to ts, no warning just they attack straight off when he punched 1 time to a guard?

I mean o_O , so basicly u run in punch a guard and run off while other gets burned , if he is red to ts ? Or is this another ''feature''?

Revslad
26-12-03, 22:58
its a feature my friend....but its a dirty tactic most use to kill you...jus change faction to a pro ts faction and do it to them ^^:p

Krll
26-12-03, 23:44
If it was an exploit, your message would have been edited by Nid or Gott and you'd be banned by now for telling everyone how to do it. :)

It's an unofficial "feature" which may or may not get fixed at some point in the future. :)

Cruzbroker
27-12-03, 05:22
I got killed in p1 yakarma today cos some noob punched CA guard and lured him in there.. (hey, it's not medicare so don't whine about me being there).

FatDogg
27-12-03, 06:19
how in the hell would somebody punch anything in plaza 1...

Psycho_Soldier
27-12-03, 07:18
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
I got killed in p1 yakarma today cos some noob punched CA guard and lured him in there..

Sounds to me that you are the "noob"

Revslad
27-12-03, 09:51
i agree or the little grass who told the noob to do it hehe:lol:

g0rt
27-12-03, 09:52
ya needs to be fixed

SovKhan
27-12-03, 09:54
needs to work like so:

TS whore punches TS guard...

Guard PWNS TS whore.

guard goes back to non agro mode.

g0rt
27-12-03, 09:55
Originally posted by SovKhan
needs to work like so:

TS whore punches TS guard...

Guard PWNS TS whore.

guard goes back to non agro mode.

ya as it is now once the guard gets pissed he justcleans the place out

how lame

Revslad
27-12-03, 09:57
mabe teh guards are all really women and have permenant pms...O_o

SovKhan
27-12-03, 09:57
yah but the guard doesnt target the person who punches him. he guns for the reds.

ive seen LE FA's do that all day and then laugh when ppu's have to zone.

Original monk
27-12-03, 10:01
fix this please, its annoying and doesnt attribute to a good fight ... there was a freaking noob hitting the ts guards and the ts guards yust attacked everything red they saw ... thats fucked lol, good for the noobs and for the 0pvp skill people ...

but still: FIX it please

Revslad
27-12-03, 10:02
i think we need to call bob the builder...can he fix it?...YES HE CAN!!:p

SovKhan
27-12-03, 10:04
its one of the meny things that will magicly be fixed in DOY i think.

KramerTheWeird
27-12-03, 14:26
hey, you gotta wake them up so they actually do their job somehow. As it is TS guards will sit there blankly staring at hostiles. BD and other guards attack if you are around them for long enough.

SovKhan
27-12-03, 15:31
do there job like what? kill people cus you cant? lol its lame and annoying. and if you think its fair why dont you go fight at the abby in oz9?

Carinth
27-12-03, 18:24
Their job is to protect ts home territory, you *should* fear for your life if you're hostile to ts in pp1. Just because you like to fight there doesn't mean you have a god given right to use pp1 as a fighting zone. As it is maybe 1/4 of the TS guards are actualy 120/120, the majority are the wimpy 90/90 ones. As Kramer said most of the time they just stand there while TS Runners are being killed.

I tried to get this punching trick to work, but no luck. The guard attacked me : (

Sefran
27-12-03, 18:50
PP1 suposed to be a fighting spot and the guard ruin it all, but thats not the point. If u are running there even if u are red they dont attack straighly but if *ANY1* even attacks or punches a ts guard he will directly attack red , easy abuse that...And thats fucking stupid if u ask me.
Zone in punch zone back for example, or while ur fighting punch guard while other one will die if u see u are losing...

And dont start about that territory blablabla, its not about that ffs.

SovKhan
27-12-03, 22:36
Originally posted by Carinth
As it is maybe 1/4 of the TS guards are actualy 120/120, the majority are the wimpy 90/90 ones.

those are the club guards. all of your faction guards are 120/120

Original monk
28-12-03, 11:53
its one of the meny things that will magicly be fixed in DOY i think.

lo, i wanted to use this as my signature but it would be a bity to cruel i think :)

still ... ROFLMAO

tuxy
28-12-03, 11:59
kk please remove guards from pepper park and all oter zones people like to fight including faction hq's it should be up to players to defend their hq's , people love fights, not getting ganked by over powered guards

Sefran
28-12-03, 12:02
PP1 only has 1 reason fighting each other , and game is supposed to be fun , so why not just leave the guards for upstairs on inside the hq? :confused:

Territory of diff factions are cool, but i fail to see the point where its so fun getting ganked by a guard then by the player ur fighting...or at least remove them from zone border and the rest of the guards are fine as they are then.

Carinth
28-12-03, 19:21
those are the club guards. all of your faction guards are 120/120

Actualy no, please go to pp1 and look at each guard. The guards on the second level are all 90/90 except over by Neofrag and the pp2 exit. Additionaly, yes, our club guards are 90/90.

Why is pp1 the only zone you can fight in?! Do you really need the p3 zone border there to run too? Give me a good reason why you can't fight in pp3. KK defined pp1 as Tsunami Territory and pp2 as Black Dragon Territory. Rather then complain about it, why not move to pp3?

KramerTheWeird
28-12-03, 20:01
I don't fight at crahn abbey because that's your home. So you decide to fight in my home? Fine then we should have guards that actually respond to it. I sure know Inquistors respond to your presence. It takes a punch for the TS guards to react, or getting shot at, which is stupid. Reakktor is working on improving/correcting guards, likely by reducing their power and tweaking their AI to behave appropriately.

Cruzbroker
28-12-03, 20:17
:lol: 27-12-03 06:19 <-- that's why I posted something like that...
I think it was BD noob running around medicare so the guards got on a move...