PDA

View Full Version : Strange Bug

Magnazan
26-12-03, 16:03
I've had this strange bug for a while and i don't know why. Basically if i go to change the settings in F11(?) it doesn't show up. Click and click for all its worth and i still can't change my draw distance. Anyone else had this and have a fix? Or is it back to the cds to re-instal?

\\Fényx//
26-12-03, 16:06
Originally posted by Magnazan
I've had this strange bug for a while and i don't know why. Basically if i go to change the settings in F11(?) it doesn't show up. Click and click for all its worth and i still can't change my draw distance. Anyone else had this and have a fix? Or is it back to the cds to re-instal?

Force Fog ? You cant change draw dinstance, you can just change the force fog distance

Radamez
26-12-03, 16:27
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Force Fog ? You cant change draw dinstance, you can just change the force fog distance

Fog distance essentially is draw distance, isn't it? o_O

VictorKruger
26-12-03, 17:22
did you enable the force fog distance first before you started to play around with the force fog slider?

Magnazan
26-12-03, 21:07
Thats not the question i asked. Nevermind i'll just reinstall. Can a mod close this thread

Revslad
26-12-03, 23:18
humm im not sure if im answering correctly , but sometimes a box..ie. inventory goes under the menu at the top and and you have to click and move the box for you to access the options at the top of the screen...then again im not sure if thats what you were hoping for:confused:

Magnazan
27-12-03, 13:25
I click F11 and the screen don't appear. Tried resizing everything to reset the screens still can't see it. Is there a reset HUD command?

\\Fényx//
27-12-03, 15:46
Originally posted by Magnazan
I click F11 and the screen don't appear. Tried resizing everything to reset the screens still can't see it. Is there a reset HUD command?

try rebinding it to F11 in your controlls menu as your logging into NC.