PDA

View Full Version : APU damage range

Stolenbyhaxx0rs
26-12-03, 14:18
I remember being able to count exactly how many halos it took to kill a Launcher. 11. Now because of this new stupid random damage thing, I waste psi at the end.

When was this implimented and WHY??

Oh, and uhm whatever happened to me running around with **56/28. My combat rank is all normal now.... (An example of this would be BOS-Biblioteqa running around with ***90/56)

APUs = boring now? I think I'll make this a poll..

shodanjr_gr
26-12-03, 14:24
No APUs are not boring.
You can no longer snipe, thus u actually risk something when you PvP. Random damage can be both a blessing and a curse and i like it as well. APUs are one of the most interesitng classes atm.

Tratos
26-12-03, 14:25
APU = My favorite class to play

i dont think there boring at all.

~T

Stolenbyhaxx0rs
26-12-03, 14:27
Ehh, the combat rank bothers me though. I loved having an impossibly huge number for my rank ^^

Mr_Snow
26-12-03, 14:31
Ive always found apus boring but Ive always found all monks boring Im really just a spy person myself and if you want an extremely high combat rank be a hybrid again, I remember having a 80/30 hybrid when I was in the middle of lomming an apu to ppu and have seen hybrids as high as 127 which is as high as you can go.

t0tt3
26-12-03, 18:05
the only calss that can swipe a WB in less then 8 s solo is a APU...
So I dont care just run up to it outheal it with medikits and ROCK! mohahahaha

VVerevvolf
26-12-03, 18:18
Apus are the most boring class in game.
Run up to an enemy, target him and hold down your mouse button. Uhhh great fun that is.
I played an apu myself, deleted it after about 2 weeks near cap, boring like hell.
I now have a combat spy, much more interesting, you always need to keep moving, cause 3 shots of a CS kill me. Thats fun, I can tell ya, not the boring "I-hold-down-my-mouse-until-enemy-is-dead" thing.

t0tt3
26-12-03, 18:20
Originally posted by VVerevvolf
Apus are the most boring class in game.
Run up to an enemy, target him and hold down your mouse button. Uhhh great fun that is.
I played an apu myself, deleted it after about 2 weeks near cap, boring like hell.
I now have a combat spy, much more interesting, you always need to keep moving, cause 3 shots of a CS kill me. Thats fun, I can tell ya, not the boring "I-hold-down-my-mouse-until-enemy-is-dead" thing.

loooooooooooooooool.....

yea 3 shots or so kills me to... and its not just aim and push.
Heard about the new love theme of fizzel... Making a good solo APU is pretty hard.

FeeNiX
26-12-03, 18:35
recently it has become more exciting, before it was like you say, point, click, count to 11.... that was boring...

Shadow Dancer
26-12-03, 18:45
APU is kickass. I love it.

msdong
26-12-03, 18:50
Originally posted by Stolenbyhaxx0rs
..APUs = boring ...

= because to easy

as soon as you can use a halo you can kill anything out there, more or less fast.

the only thing that challenge u next is PvP

random dammage is totaly pointless in PvM because who cares if it takes 12 or 16 sec so kill stuff ?

Cruzbroker
26-12-03, 19:54
My first character was and is APU.. Now I find them boring. Point and click, sometimes "damn fizzle" = boring... also dies alot and wastes time healing..

I prefer spy or pe these days, mostly spy.. harder to setup and can easily do tradeskill and combat...

All those nerfs etc. has nothing to do with my opinion..

CarniFlex
27-12-03, 13:53
totte
the only calss that can swipe a WB in less then 8 s solo is a APU...

well... a tank with an nonslotted devourer can take down a warbot with one clip. So game is getting abit more balanced :p

Opar
27-12-03, 14:56
People say its point and click.... but when every other class has AGIL over 90, then its hardly a simple task :)