PDA

View Full Version : sl rank = price ?

LTA
25-12-03, 20:21
heh well how about fixing sl then making it so different levels of sl effect prices and services?

Now i am thinking say a 100 sl person goes to Crytons maybe he can grab a 150 tl for say 600k rather than the full whack where as say a person with -32 sl goes to a city store and just gets refused or ripped op and is forced to goto less desirable zones to buy stuff and maybe still not greatly cheap at that?

Obviously with the current sl state it's not so good but heh maybe a thought sall :p

Al3X
25-12-03, 20:23
hey tis aint baldurs gate :p
and i think pvp-en shouldnt be destroyed any more then it is already, pvp is a base element of this game and its getting more and more nerfed, i cant even defend myself without losing sl in certain zones, so why should i be punished for that?

LTA
25-12-03, 20:25
Originally posted by Al3X
hey tis aint baldurs gate :p
and i think pvp-en shouldnt be destroyed any more then it is already, pvp is a base element of this game and its getting more and more nerfed, i cant even defend myself without losing sl in certain zones, so why should i be punished for that?

yeah like i said if certain sl issues where fixed and the fact neutrals should be killable without sl loss maybe just certain symp losses?

VetteroX
25-12-03, 21:38
no, I dont think carebears should be rewarded.

Oath
25-12-03, 21:44
Originally posted by VetteroX
no, I dont think carebears should be rewarded. By that token you also feel that the 1337 pkorz should not be punished?

I agree though, carebears should not be rewarded, at least not in that way.

LTA
25-12-03, 22:03
Originally posted by VetteroX
no, I dont think carebears should be rewarded.

carebears or people that do a lot of missions or only kill there enemies?

Dim
26-12-03, 12:57
And kill the barter?

Tratos
26-12-03, 14:29
somone could just make a more desirable trade skiller which would have 11't'billion (best number ever) SL and do both at good lvl as they wouldnt go round pking

so no thanx

~T

Mr_Snow
26-12-03, 14:35
Originally posted by Dim
And kill the barter?

Barters have always been dead.

Not a good idea atleast until SL has been fixed so that you can kill a person and not immediately got to a minus from maximum SL.