PDA

View Full Version : has hack net been axed?

sanityislost
25-12-03, 20:17
cause it would be sweet just wana know if they are still planing to use it at "some point" lol

t0tt3
25-12-03, 20:41
hacknet? :rolleyes:

msdong
25-12-03, 20:48
they work on it ....
there are some statements of MJS on that but u better think of it to be out SOON (tm)

LTA
25-12-03, 20:49
just kinder wondering tho..... what will be accessible through it?

Wannabe
25-12-03, 21:03
Doors in sewers methinks ^^

No clue actually.

// Wannabe

shodanjr_gr
25-12-03, 21:11
Hacknet is supposed to be a command line based hacking interface that hackers could use to operate with various objects all over NC from the safety of their appartment. The could hack app doors for instance or deactivate turrets or whatever.

At least thats what ive heard it is.

Anywayz i hope it gets in the game fast cause i am reactivating as soon as it reappaers.

jj dynomite
25-12-03, 21:15
This was origionally posted by Thanatos in a previous thred that is now closed.

"There are currently no plans to re-texturize Neocron and the Wastelands for DoY, neither are Mechs, Hacknet or Cybermall planned for DoY. We will consider working on these and/or future add-ons after DoY has been released."

jj

Psycho Killa
25-12-03, 21:40
Ya not for doy but i seen that they are working on it for next year not to long after doy.

Tratos
25-12-03, 22:15
MJS i think sed it would either be in with DOY or a few months later in a large patch,

this i think was sed more recently than thantos' message]

but im notsure

~T

msdong
25-12-03, 22:48
Originally posted by jj dynomite
..., Hacknet or Cybermall planned for DoY. We will consider working on these and/or future add-ons after DoY has been released."

jj

GSource: Was wird als nächstes in Neocron geändert / hinzugefügt?

M. J. Schwiezer: Im Moment überarbeiten wir diverse Locations im Spiel und fuegen z.T. auch neue Locations hinzu. Ausserdem entwicklen wir parallel am HackNet, welches auf jeden Fall in 2004 kommen wird (entweder als Bestandteil von DoY oder als Patch im Vorfeld)

wich is from an interview of 11/03 on GSource.
a rough translation is:
we redo some locations of the game and develop the hacknet that will be introduced in 2004 with or short before doy.

sanityislost
26-12-03, 03:23
cool thanx for the kinky info

Birkoff
26-12-03, 03:28
before? w00t

*rerolls back to a spy* :)

Sealdude
26-12-03, 06:30
I hope it will be like in Neuromancer where there are holo decks that you jack into (:)) and you are then transported to a virtual world where you can walk around and do whatever computer related things you want to like seeing through peoples implants and such.