PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Specials

Psychoninja
25-12-03, 11:34
Click meh! (http://www.illwillpress.com/holiday.html)

It's late, I'm drunk, got all my presents, my brother already dragged my ass home. Finally a holiday where I'm the one being dragged back home. Anyways, I found it a little funny, maybe it's just the bottle of SKYY I finished....eh fuck it, I won't even list what I've had to drink...

Just watch the damn thing.

Revslad
25-12-03, 13:58
hehe great ^^:lol: :lol:

sanityislost
25-12-03, 14:09
HAHAHAHAHAHA SWEEET and that proves what ive been saying BUNNIES ARE E-V-I-L , oh and my x-mas msg for you all is shits and giggles arnt funny if ur on the last roll of toilet paper. oh and does anyone else from the uk get the charmin advert where the bear get off with wiping there ass cause "its so damn soft" i stopped watching tv when they did the one with the bear dad and bear daughter was like WTF INCEST?

Psychoninja
25-12-03, 14:10
Maybe you had more to drink than me o_O

:p

Revslad
25-12-03, 14:11
Originally posted by sanityislost
HAHAHAHAHAHA SWEEET and that proves what ive been saying BUNNIES ARE E-V-I-L , oh and my x-mas msg for you all is shits and giggles arnt funny if ur on the last roll of toilet paper. oh and does anyone else from the uk get the charmin advert where the bear get off with wiping there ass cause "its so damn soft" i stopped watching tv when they did the one with the bear dad and bear daughter was like WTF INCEST?

dude there bears its natural for that kinda shit in the wild , but it would probable be better if they didnt do itO_o

sanityislost
25-12-03, 14:17
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Maybe you had more to drink than me o_O

:p

lol i wish havent started drinking yet

Originally posted by Revslad
dude there bears its natural for that kinda shit in the wild , but it would probable be better if they didnt do itO_o

lol ok im freaked out now

Xian
25-12-03, 14:27
LOL.. quality.

I'm assuming Ninja's in bed by now unless he's going for an all nighter. :o

Revslad
25-12-03, 17:08
lol i did an all nighter , was watching a film and nodded off in my chair at 6:30am and was woken at 8 by my bro's and sis's to come open pressies... im so tired:rolleyes:

nonamebrandeggs
25-12-03, 18:03
4 hours of sleep and 2 bottles of Bawls... <3

Shakey -=Tank=-
26-12-03, 01:50
lol just dont do what i did on xmas eve a few years back at me and my mates fav club they used to sell an alcopop called "Wild Brew" for a pound a bottle the stuff is f**king evil its like 6% alcohol and chock full of bloody caffeine so after about 25 bottles of the muck i was pissed out my head but wide awake till the early hours and the citric acid in it from the fruit juice tore me a new arsehole :lol:

Beanie McChimp
26-12-03, 03:57
lol I could just picture you shake sitting on your sofa twitching and blinking lol.

Pwnage
26-12-03, 04:07
I'm down with that video.

Psychoninja
26-12-03, 07:02
wtf was I on lastnight? o_O

viscious666
26-12-03, 11:42
I hate that fucking flash series.