PDA

View Full Version : [News] STORMBots Kill Santa

Lexxuk
25-12-03, 10:24
At approximatly midnight, NST (Neocron Standard Time) Officer Ivor Biggun, a STORMBot with the Neocron Service, was reported to have shot, and killed, Santa Claus.

Officer Biggun gave this statment.

Put that we.. ohh, right, yes, well, Santa Claus, aka Saint Nicholas, aka Father Christmas, was seen breaking and entering apartments in Viarossa Sector 2. Having previously given fair warning, the previous year, that breaking and entering is a serious offence, as well as the stealing of pies and alcoholic beverages, Mr Claus decided to ignore our warnings. We therefore judged him guilty, and executed him with swift justice.

Mr Claus was known to have a GR at his North Pole home, but was unavailable for a comment at this time. His wife however gave this statment.

Santa is really pissed off

:lol: :lol:

nonamebrandeggs
25-12-03, 10:34
Lexxuk, you ruined Christmas.

Kimiko
25-12-03, 12:51
No, Reza did!

Psyco Groupie
25-12-03, 13:00
lmao :lol:

Revslad
25-12-03, 14:04
ONOZ SANTAS DEAD:( ....WHERE DID MY DAMN DIGERIEDOO COME FROM THEN?:eek:

Ryuben
25-12-03, 14:19
lol so no ones going to give me a 5 slot Holy cath sanc, to replace the one fenix half inched :rolleyes: :D

Tickles
25-12-03, 14:48
:D Funny

Leebzie
25-12-03, 15:43
Originally posted by Lexxuk
Officer Ivor Biggun, a STORMBot with the Neocron Service

Who the hell hired a guy called Ivor Biggun ? :p

Al3X
26-12-03, 00:02
I would have done the same.
imagine:

your in your app, busy with, euh, stuff to do. then suddenly some big fat idiot jumps into your app yelling "HO HO HO"

whats your natural response?
KOS TEH FUXXOR

he could have knocked on the door.... or ring me.. or.. ah well, who cares :p

Jeros82
02-01-04, 15:13
That explains why there wheren't any present in my app with christmas, they killed Santa before he could give me my Dimension Splitter I asked for. Where lies his body so i can rezz him ??? :(

naimex
02-01-04, 16:11
in LeXX´s apt.. hes being exploited all day long..

at last the Dr0ms are safe =/