PDA

View Full Version : review of biosfear

CarniFlex
25-12-03, 02:05
1st day of open beta. Read the forums, learnt basic stuff... understood that you had to be rank 11 to pvp, cool.
1st day 2 hours later. Reached rank 13 without knowing it. made another char to help a guy i know get into the game abit.
1st day 3 hours later. We reach rank 11, goes out to "newbie levelling ground" to gank people.
1st day 3.15 hours later. You cant gank people unless you in a pvp zone or in the soccer stadium. We logg off for the day.

2nd day... reached rank 37... killing mobs just bout my own level. Accidently stumbles into the soccerfield and sees a newbie hitting the ball. 1st pvp kill HOORAY, Only 30+ levels or so higher but I ganked him. Total ownage etc :p
2nd day. noon. realises this is christmas eve and I should be having dinner with family in a few hours.
2nd day afternoon. Dinner was good, present suxxed (can trade it for money anyway) got a few leftovers with me home. OHNOZ! a big fat hairy mutantcyborg with a speedgatling ganks me!

Basically its just a diversion from nc for awhile, its pretty fun if you dont expect anything special out of it, like a storyline, strong pvp element or strong group pvm's. It does have a skilltree and a levelling threadmill, but its enjoyable due to the variety of missions that takes you trough the worlds.Different and its in open beta. (and no its no threat to nc in a longshot lol )

Sigma
25-12-03, 02:49
i couldn't be botherd to lvl past lvl 20, it was boring as shit :\

btw carni, where did u get that small falloutavatar?

CarniFlex
25-12-03, 04:24
I stole it from some poor smuck on the fallout forums :p

oh yeah btw, highest level ive seen today... rank 65. and that guy played nonstop from the character swipe on monday...

Sigma
25-12-03, 04:56
tbh i didn't play open beta, i played the closed for like 3 days.

boooooring :\

Zanathos
25-12-03, 05:00
The game looks kinda stupid IMO.

Sigma
25-12-03, 06:52
Originally posted by Zanathos
The game looks kinda stupid IMO.

it IS imo :rolleyes:

edit - btw carni, by looking at ur title i could say u r a fanboi of me :rolleyes: :D
I R TEH FIRST KAMI APU EVAR!1!!111one (well i was :rolleyes: )

Revslad
25-12-03, 07:02
where can i get it, im a lazy bum i know:rolleyes:

Revslad
25-12-03, 07:12
never mind , found it ^^ silleh me;)

ServeX
25-12-03, 07:33
biosfear?

CarniFlex
25-12-03, 12:55
btw carni, by looking at ur title i could say u r a fanboi of me