PDA

View Full Version : KK, PLS READ THIS, a little rework

___T-X____
25-12-03, 01:07
has anyone else noticed that in sectors around the top north of the map, the mountain sector, that theres hills that u cant quite climb over, so u have to go about 2 zones to get around them ?

any chance KK, u could just make some of the mountains climbable over, its a real nightmare having to to run around them....lol but the worsed one, is running for 40 seconds into a gap, to find its a dead end.

its embarrasing if i told everyone how long its taken me to get from Telza to soliko, reall embarrasing - i missed the op fight, put it that way, lol

Elric
25-12-03, 01:11
:lol:

some of the zones are a bit... un-navigable like that yeah. If you actually manage to get up a hill in one of the zones though, you can continue to zone on that hill to where youre heading. Usually that works rather than having to go round all the time.
Theres definately some spots that you can get up, if not on foot, definately by using a vehicle.

Tratos
25-12-03, 01:23
yeah dead ends are annoying, lol specialy when you zone into one, rofl, but i find it makes the trek a lil more fun, :D

T-X i thought you left again last week :confused:

ah well

~T

spongeb0b
25-12-03, 02:06
erm... ok picture this...
you are running through the alps and you cant climb a mountain.... "god ffs you bastard move this crappy piece of shit" lol no offence but it's a lil silly to rework the map cos of some realistic difficulties to cross the terain...:rolleyes: imo....

Melkior
25-12-03, 02:09
in the alps you can use climbing equipment....

spongeb0b
25-12-03, 02:12
dude.... I was just trying to make a point... however (idea springs to mind) if kk made some climbing boots... you could like wear them... then it turns slippery surfaces and steep hills into climbable surfaces.... ? maybe??

Tratos
25-12-03, 02:19
-finds climbing boots-

-runs up walls and stands on ceiling-

Mwahahahahaaaarr, hehe sorry.:(

anyway that would be quite cool

~T

Ascension
25-12-03, 02:35
Okay hadns up whos lost vehicles in these imfamous Holes?

*raises hand*:rolleyes:

[TgR]KILLER
25-12-03, 02:37
Originally posted by ___T-X____
has anyone else noticed that in sectors around the top north of the map, the mountain sector, that theres hills that u cant quite climb over, so u have to go about 2 zones to get around them ?

what about driving your hover and getting stuck in a huge gab between 2 zones.. so your like trying to get out.. driving up the sides but your falling back down every time.. and get trown back in the other zone.. and u can't get out because the mountain is to high. so your like just zoning 20 times.. and finaly resetting pos and leaving your veh :/

Birkoff
25-12-03, 02:49
Never had a problem and always have ot run to OP wars or MC5 fromEscador or CRP :-/

Duder
25-12-03, 02:50
You use nukes on the Alps, you cant in Neocron.

Lol Birkoff, your quote is from Deus Ex right?

Ascension
25-12-03, 02:50
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
what about driving your hover and getting stuck in a huge gab between 2 zones.. so your like trying to get out.. driving up the sides but your falling back down every time.. and get trown back in the other zone.. and u can't get out because the mountain is to high. so your like just zoning 20 times.. and finaly resetting pos and leaving your veh :/

Okay hands up whos lost vehicles in these imfamous Holes?

^^ same thing yeah? happened 2 me @ the event the other day

*raises hand*

t0tt3
25-12-03, 03:23
I know a awsome place been there once with PIMP.
Its a death trap we saw about 25 belts in there....

7 grims LOADS of birds and 5 - 6 Y soldiers....... in a little area smaller then a OP =)

Maaan you just zoned BAM BAM zoned out while you had the heal on you :D

___T-X____
25-12-03, 04:22
its was a vent of frustration at the time, lol. wheres my jetpack ?

p.s., yea tratos, im off, just waiting on the expiry of my account

fatwreck
25-12-03, 05:53
i dont even wana think about how long ive been stuck out there.... i thought for sure i found a shortcut about 15 times

Starving Poet
25-12-03, 06:19
/me raises hand

But that why I have lots and lots of vehicles!

Revslad
25-12-03, 06:46
i totaly agree...nerf the mountins for the sake of people without hovertechs:)