PDA

View Full Version : A Good bye for now...

QuantumDelta
24-12-03, 16:51
I'm making this seperate from another post I'm about to make because I don't want to get the other one closed ;)

Basically, I've been here 13 months, most of ya know me, my time here is up, even though I was beginning to enjoy the game again, my PC went to the shop to be upgraded for two weeks plus, and I haven't been able to get any game time in, generally... my subscription ends tomorrow, and I don't have the money to renew at the moment, it'll probably be over three months before I'm "back" in neocron... so my account will have been whiped..... which more or less means, this is all there is for me.

I've been with the game a long long time now, I've seen it grow into something that is so much better than it was, and a game well worth playing, for anyone, it still has a steep learning curve, and, I do still dislike the rezz time change (:p Callash), but, I have only seen this game improve, since I bought it, I enjoyed all of my time here, and most of that is because of a lot of the community.

I did get in a lot of fights a long the way, but I'm glad of the people I met here, and the lessons I learned here.

I would name people, but the list is so long, and there are so many special people I'd like to thank for making this game even more fun, I wouldn't want to miss anyone either, so I wont list anyone, and simply say thank you.

To everyone.

QuantumDelta, Signing off..
(Well okay, after I make the other post :p)

Nidhogg
24-12-03, 16:52
See ya QD.

N