PDA

View Full Version : Well... the Terminator was nice...

Mumblyfish
24-12-03, 02:33
So where's the new high-TL melee rares? :D

Seriously, Melee is, as far as I know, the ONLY weapon class which hasn't had a new toy since the start of retail. It's still a bit of a joke how H-C, P-C, R-C and APU outdamage melee in PvP at close range combat, seeing as all of them (bar P-C) have long and medium range weapons. Melee is short-range only and is probably the poorest at short range combat. I'm whinging. Hi, Callash! Nice event! TL115 melee, pweeze!

Mr_Snow
24-12-03, 02:36
DG was meant to be raised to TL 115 but hasnt happened sofar.

they should raise the TL of all melee rares and add in more shop bought ones and then add a rare baseball bat for some good skull cracking fun.

Zanathos
24-12-03, 02:37
/me points at GenTank idea thread in my siggy

Spectra260
24-12-03, 02:37
http://www.tolf.co.uk/forumsigs/cream.png

is that a spy kissing monk...o_O

never noticed that before:wtf:

{MD}GeistDamnit
24-12-03, 02:42
lmao @ Spectra... haha dude I allways wanted to ask him that too hahaha :lol:

g0rt
24-12-03, 03:35
when i see two male's kissing in a sig and the its called team *CREAM* i just don't ask questions cuz i don't wnana know

bounty
24-12-03, 03:39
should a vast majority of weapons have decreased power as range is increased? Including a heal? Exceptions to this would be a sniper rifle, and melee weapons, and possibly more. Just curious. This pry belongs in a different thread, but just curious. Obviously rifles should have less of a decrease as range increases than the other weapons.

kurai
24-12-03, 05:14
Originally posted by g0rt
when i see two male's kissing in a sig and the its called team *CREAM* i just don't ask questions cuz i don't wnana know I keep trying to force the image out of my head, but .... it keeps creeping back in. I feel like pouring bleach in my eyesockets.

ONOZ ! I can feel it returning ...

MANSECKS !

RayBob
24-12-03, 05:41
Melee may not be perfect yet, but I think we have all seen the increase in melee tanks and possibly even been killed by one. I have to hand it to KK, they are really close to a balanced game. Maybe soon they can concentrate on the bugs and more content!!!

Ryuben
24-12-03, 05:56
Originally posted by RayBob
Melee may not be perfect yet, but I think we have all seen the increase in melee tanks and possibly even been killed by one. I have to hand it to KK, they are really close to a balanced game. Maybe soon they can concentrate on the bugs and more content!!!

drools @ thought of no bugs + content

/homer style agghhhhh (tounge out)

ezza
24-12-03, 14:23
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
DG was meant to be raised to TL 115 but hasnt happened sofar.

they should raise the TL of all melee rares and add in more shop bought ones and then add a rare baseball bat for some good skull cracking fun.

i just checked callash's post on the melee line up change and the list he has done and DG was not being moved, the list says it will still be TL103.

i think melee does need a TL115 weapon though.

shame the baseball bat wasnt proposed as the TL115 weapon that would be teh fun