PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Discripition?

Clive tombstone
24-12-03, 01:44
You know at the bottum of all the rares discriptions they have a backstory to how the gun came to be, could someone post the little backstory here?

Zanathos
24-12-03, 02:03
which reminds me... ive never read any of mine :)

Cruzbroker
24-12-03, 02:33
What you mean? All I see is "This is a very powerful unique item."

Mumblyfish
24-12-03, 02:35
The backstory is decent. Not the best, but decent.

[/wanders away into the sunset]

Benjie
24-12-03, 02:37
Okay I will tell you what the german versain says.

Only two decades ago, the terminator was created. It was a popular choice almongst fine critics and it became one of the most popular peices of merchandise of modern culture at the time, and had a powerfull impact upon the structure of the local world. Other merchandise was often capitalised around the Terminator, Neocron being one of them, 20 years later when kk nicked the name from an action movie featuring arnie.

Yeah i know, just kidding. :p Have kk bothered to add a description to this gun yet? Or have they just not bothered to translate it into english? (i dunno i never seen one)

*edi7*
http://koti.welho.com/tkovala/antti/terminator.jpg
it starts like that. :) "when tangent tecknologies trusted blah blah blah......"

Zanathos
24-12-03, 02:38
There is a description for it, but I dont know it.

Clive tombstone
24-12-03, 02:42
Well if anyone has a Terminator, please take a screeni of the description ok?

Shadow Dancer
24-12-03, 03:08
lmao Benjie, you had me going there. :D

Xizor
24-12-03, 03:15
I don't remember the exact words but it's something like this:

"Tangent developed a very powerful shotgun. One day they needed to quietly get it from the lab to some place and they entrusted it to one of their best scientists. Nevertheless he was kidnapped to the Gaya mines. Tangent sent a runner out to get him and the rumour says the runner killed the scientist and took the Terminator for himself." :)

japata
24-12-03, 09:35
Yea or:

http://koti.welho.com/tkovala/antti/terminator_story.jpg

Original monk
24-12-03, 11:02
description: a stupid shitgun, ow i mean shotgun, that you could earn on an event. only problem: ya needed to find the event after waiting about 9 hours for it and if ya didnt see any GM at all then youre evening and day was yust fucked, 2bad.

next time you do a christmasevent ya can atleast make sure that everyone atleast seen SUMTHING, i dont care what, a small christmasthree at OZ station gates would be nice allready ... BUT absolutely see nothing at all except some droms ...

Merry christmass, i hope i die cause some chickenbone gets stucked in my throath.

Leebzie
24-12-03, 11:34
I waited 10 hours out in the wasteland solid, and lommed specially for the event so I could drive a hovertec (reminds me I should be sorting that out now)I spent a few hours on 3 different hills as I tried to figure a good starting position, equally alone. Personally, I didnt see any GM, and I have my clan to thank for my terminator. :D

ezza
24-12-03, 12:36
Originally posted by Original monk
description: a stupid shitgun, ow i mean shotgun, that you could earn on an event. only problem: ya needed to find the event after waiting about 9 hours for it and if ya didnt see any GM at all then youre evening and day was yust fucked, 2bad.

next time you do a christmasevent ya can atleast make sure that everyone atleast seen SUMTHING, i dont care what, a small christmasthree at OZ station gates would be nice allready ... BUT absolutely see nothing at all except some droms ...

Merry christmass, i hope i die cause some chickenbone gets stucked in my throath.

lol original i know your a bit pissed, but the termintor was never intended for every rifle touting PE/spy to have, if this event had given enough out to go around everyone who was hunting for odin and thanny then the weapon wouldnt be the way they want it, as from what i remember they do not intend to have 100s of these things around, and i think they will do it again anyway, but you werent the only one who wanted one but came away empty handed.

gank a noob, normally makes me feel better;)

trigger hurt
24-12-03, 13:05
ganking em with our brand new, 5 slot uranium/phosphor silenced TERMINATOR with Laser Pointer makes me feel even better.

I'll be thinking about you when I use it next, original

*giggle*

On the topic of events. I've been playing this game for a full year now. How many events have I made it to because they all happened while I was at work? That's right...I haven't been to any events.

Original monk
24-12-03, 13:10
yeah ezza, and actually i aint mad for not having a gun: i understand that they cant give evryone a gun: IM MAD CAUSE I DIDNT SEE AN EVENT, i was promised an event, sumthing fun, a party/hunt where we can all in participate .... I can go wonder around the wastelands and genrep to every zone everyday if i want, and run around in the wastes nothing special about that .... but calling that an event ? i seen a red line telling us they started and a red line telling us it was good if we go trade our tags ... meanwhile i didnt see any eventlike thing, or GM, or anything else, so no tag ffcourse ...

Remind me not to participate in events anymore, ya have big expectations ... ya prepare hugely for a great event ... and ya see shit at all after waiting a few hours for it

Merry christmass

ezza
24-12-03, 13:13
ah ok original i see what your getting at now.

the closest i got to the event was seeing odin or thanny(cant remember which) backpack in the garbage dump

Psycho Killa
24-12-03, 13:15
We all knew what kind of event it was before hand and we knew not everyone would get to see some action out of it. It would be nice if for xmas we could all have some fun but this was just a different kind of event a way to introduce a long promised weapon without giving away to many. Nice to have a little different of an event then the standard spawn mobs like crazy event.

ezza
24-12-03, 13:17
why dont we all just pile into PP with baseball bats and have a good ole baseball bat bash:D

Original monk
24-12-03, 13:34
im in with the baseballbash, more fun then autowalking true the wastes .... looking at droms and looking at how nice the weather is today ...

btw ezza ive seen you also in my journey true the wastes yeah :) think it was somewhere around crest or sumthing :)

so closest i been to seeing a GM is seeing diablos decor who seen a backpack of one (with he's own eyes yeah) :P

ezza
24-12-03, 13:43
yup it was around crest, was heading to the garbage dump but wasted my time lol

oh well at least it got me out of pepper park

Ka0s^
24-12-03, 13:48
Originally posted by ezza
ah ok original i see what your getting at now.

the closest i got to the event was seeing odin or thanny(cant remember which) backpack in the garbage dump

It was odins belt which our clan hacked :D

nice artifact tl3 shelter :) (no slots, natural) :lol:

EDIT meant heal :)