PDA

View Full Version : Our new Terminator on Saturn

MayhemMike
24-12-03, 01:19
The Black Cartel guned down Odin. He was originally spoted in Tescom zone. He was a fast bugger and parashock didnt work on him. KimmyG chased him threw 2 zones i think. He got a Mcown to say the least.

Well, we collect the Dog Tag from the great Odin and proced to more hunting gms:p Well, we didn't see another one after this. So callash gave us the " If you have any dog tags bring em quick!"

So we get the parts, Then we wait till callash leaves do some pking. Ok, done with the pking. We head to tezla with the ub3r Osmose. He pumps us out this.

-= The Black Cartel Construction =-

http://www.zoneseek.ca/pix/terminator.gif

KimmyG
24-12-03, 01:19
5 slot terminator is the win a nice merry Christmas for TBC

g0rt
24-12-03, 01:21
sit down first 5slot terminator on saturn

or maybe in the game period

and i built it!!!! OWNED

-=Bl@de=-
24-12-03, 01:23
love is in the air :D

Original monk
24-12-03, 01:29
very nice weapon indeed, im waiting with my response about the event until tommorow, that will safe me a ban.

Psychoninja
24-12-03, 01:30
Shit, I want one now =\

Pwnage
24-12-03, 01:31
Oooh, that's kim.

:p

AHAHHAAH

Jest
24-12-03, 01:35
So is it any good?

MayhemMike
24-12-03, 01:37
term > drones nuff said

Mumblyfish
24-12-03, 01:48
:lol:

I'll leave it at that.

Tratos
24-12-03, 01:52
you lucky f**k

Congrats :lol:

~T

Oryx
24-12-03, 01:52
Damn Derek, uber constering...

GG TBC!

Dont Mess
24-12-03, 01:56
yes lucky........[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Zanathos
24-12-03, 02:01
87 dex o_O

must be not much beter than a pain easer then.

then again.....

the liberator owns compared to a weapon thats 1 tl higher than it....

the tangent pulselaser pistol (store bought weapon mind you, not much better than the tl 63 a&w rapid fire smg)

g0rt
24-12-03, 02:02
Originally posted by Dont Mess
yes lucky........[ edited ]

yes we are assholes cuz we kill people who are red to us

uhmm right

Omnituens
24-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by g0rt
yes we are assholes cuz we kill people who are red to us

uhmm right
and green, remember?

Odin
24-12-03, 02:03
Originally posted by MayhemMike
The Black Cartel guned down Odin. He was originally spoted in Tescom zone. He was a fast bugger and parashock didnt work on him. KimmyG chased him threw 2 zones i think. He got a Mcown to say the least.
[/IMG]

Haha I remember that one. Reason I was running was that parashock was working quite nicely on me but I only had so many pills to use. Hence why Kimmy was able to catch up with me from the fuzz and staggering I was doing :p

Actually the best fight of the day goes to that little lady on the trike. That one lasted about 10 minutes when she finally got me down only to have some guy come outta nowhere and scoop the dogtag.

Zanathos
24-12-03, 02:04
and white?

Originally posted by Odin
Actually the best fight of the day goes to that little lady on the trike. That one lasted about 10 minutes when she finally got me down only to have some guy come outta nowhere and scoop the dogtag.

she should get compensated then, not very fair id say.

Nexxy
24-12-03, 02:06
Haha I remember that one. Reason I was running was that parashock was working quite nicely on me but I only had so many pills to use. Hence why Kimmy was able to catch up with me from the fuzz and staggering I was doing :p

na you know you had more fun running into all of us at crest village? =P

KimmyG
24-12-03, 02:10

Yea sorry odin some of are boys were handleing some trespasses on our turf sorry I couldn't give you a true 3vP gank. You nearly lost me with that zone in the corner. :mad:

Thanatos
24-12-03, 02:10
It was fun ^^

Odin I think your PE got a tag off me right after that fight.

Odin
24-12-03, 02:11
Originally posted by Thanatos
It was fun ^^

Odin I think your PE got a tag off me right after that fight.

Good to know. That was the best fight of the day easily.

My fingers are so numb after 7 and a half hours straight :)

KimmyG
24-12-03, 02:11
I think you two should have brought callash's bat and made it insta kill.

As for the unconfirmed allegations of killiong those in the zone please issue me all complaints and I will respond with a GG no RE

As for the terminator has the same effect as the earp stackwise but is x4 with every hit so you can really stack a guys fast.

Sealdude
24-12-03, 02:12
I think I am the first person to nearly get pked by a terminator. Go noobyness!

JiNxY
24-12-03, 02:15
Originally posted by MayhemMike
term > drones nuff said

so its shit?

everythings better than drones :lol:

KimmyG
24-12-03, 02:18
Originally posted by JiNxY
so its shit?

everythings better than drones :lol:

No its preety good itcan stack fast and has a real nice push back on it. Unhealed it took a fair chunk off my PPU bare in mind its TL 87.

Dont Mess
24-12-03, 02:22
unhealed it did 15max 2 me

KimmyG
24-12-03, 02:26
Originally posted by Dont Mess
unhealed it did 15max 2 me

Certain wepons in this game req you to land a few in a row so dmg stacks up :p

Psycho Killa
24-12-03, 02:27

That didnt happen to happen on saturn with the female gothic looking pe at jerriko did it?

Dont Mess
24-12-03, 02:38
Originally posted by KimmyG
Certain wepons in this game req you to land a few in a row so dmg stacks up :p

true in that case yes it did do some dmg but its not crazy like the dev it did about that same amount that a libby or a PE would do wen im unhealed

Morris
24-12-03, 02:47
My tank is a bit weak against xray due to his low CON, and an xray Term started to hurt a bit once it got stacked up pretty high (though if my aim wasn't so crap I probably would have won the fight :D ). A fire Terminator did jack all to my spy though. I'm guessing it's basically the rifle equivalent of the Wyatt Earp -- good in certain situations, comedy relief in others.

g0rt
24-12-03, 03:08
xray term is where its at those xray stacks last a longass time

Xizor
24-12-03, 03:11
Devourer > Terminator
It's not a bad weapon, it's actually quite good but it's not like owning everyone :)

My unbuffed tank took 130 dmg from 3 shots from the Terminator. I think he modded it with fire and I have a little low fire resist..
Then I got stunned and killed by a devourer :/

g0rt
24-12-03, 03:14
Originally posted by Xizor
Devourer > Terminator
It's not a bad weapon, it's actually quite good but it's not like owning everyone :)

My unbuffed tank took 130 dmg from 3 shots from the Terminator. I think he modded it with fire and I have a little low fire resist..
Then I got stunned and killed by a devourer :/

Almost everything higher TL then the terminator > Terminator

Thats how it should be.

Its just something new and fun to use, especially for those of us who own a lowtech rifle pe and only have 1 real weapon to enjoy.

VetteroX
24-12-03, 03:16
I disagree. the terminator is quite powerful, i got 1. remeber its tl 87, so you have more options then u do with pain and rog... also terminator has a much better accuracy rating then pain.

g0rt
24-12-03, 03:19
Originally posted by VetteroX
I disagree. the terminator is quite powerful, i got 1. remeber its tl 87, so you have more options then u do with pain and rog... also terminator has a much better accuracy rating then pain.

I hope you're right, other then just messing around I haven't had a chance to really try or test it out much.

Elric
24-12-03, 03:34

Aye its a damn nice gun, good game on the MB run, you did damn good. I was surprised when you shot me with it though, I had expected it to do more. Still, 2 or 3 shots probably woulda taken me down, but for an relatively n00b APU (only like rank 30 or so) with very little force resist, as i mentioned, i had expected it to do more damage.

Im hella impressed though, you got balls lad, that was some force ya went against before they managed to gang rape ya O_o

(also some Kudo's to River, who although of low rank [same as mine] she did actually put up a fight with her Assualt Rifle, very cool)

VetteroX
24-12-03, 03:48
thx. yeah that was an interesting fight. I did more testing with term... its better then pain easer. pian easer is a tad, and I mean tad more powerful on paper, but, term had a MUCH better hit ratio, so your almost aways getting full damage off term, where as pain constantly lets you down with 2 and 1 hit bursts. I might chance my rifler from rog using to neing centered around a term. just regular ammo did 55 to a high level tank with tl 3 def and pa 3 on...

trigger hurt
24-12-03, 03:55
hey,

being that I am the only rifle spy in Cartel...I do get to play with it...right?

MayhemMike
24-12-03, 04:00
Being that i have the only Rifle tank i get to use it right? :p

ROG TANK > YOU!1

Valkyrie
24-12-03, 04:04
Originally posted by trigger hurt
hey,

also some Kudo's to River, who although of low rank [same as mine] she did actually put up a fight with her Assualt Rifle, very cool)

Yeah i remember letting off moonie rockets repeatedly at river at an op fight, she was doing a fair bit of dmg to me and lasted awhile too. Was surprised to see her levelling in the MB bunker when i was levelling my noob melee tank.

t0tt3
24-12-03, 04:40
Capped aim and dmg it did about 60 one shot up close to my APU I like the new toy :D

trigger hurt
24-12-03, 09:40
well..did some fighting in pepper 1 tonight with the first term we got.

It takes a few stacks to do any significant damage to tanks and pe's. One pe I thought was going to outheal it, but a few seconds later, 40's started ticking off his head. That was with fire ammo.

Apu monk also got a taste. Totally tore him apart.

Havent tried it with uranium ammo yet. Perhaps later.

japata
24-12-03, 09:44

Aieee! It was me! Odin spawned on my trike when the event started and the trike vanished on my screen. Luckily it appeared when the lag cleared. :p

Being a lucky bastard I am, soon thereafter we killed Thanny and got that dog tag. But the thing was... the guy who came next to Odin and "scooped that tag" didn't actually take it, it just fell through the ground. :D

Well. I am happy with our new terminator though. :p

Oh and merry christmas to the KK staff and volunteers and everyone related to them. :)

Edit: And oooohyeah, the uranium rifle tears up monks into bits and pieces. My sexy HC PE fell into 1/5 of a health from two shots. But now I'm off to do some christmas shopping... or am I too early to do it. Nah. ;)

Original monk
24-12-03, 10:51
stupid event, you can put youre terminators where the sun doesnt shine...

christmas event ? like in getting presents and having fun and being with friends and seeing intresting stuff/ doing fun stuff ...

in my dreams yeah, having fun with droms and wolf whole by yourself somewhere in the wastes yeah with no-one to see in about 1900 km, cool cool, then looking for wooden boxes with nothing in for 2 days is more exciting..

TY for ruining my whole evening, TY for getting me excited for nothing whole day, its 1 big soapbubble where they yust put a big needle in ...

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - offtopic and tasteless. If you're comparing your evening to anything you posted here then you need a serious reality check ]

JOYFULL JOYFULL MERRY CHRISTMASS

Elric
24-12-03, 11:07
thx. yeah that was an interesting fight. I did more testing with term... its better then pain easer. pian easer is a tad, and I mean tad more powerful on paper, but, term had a MUCH better hit ratio, so your almost aways getting full damage off term, where as pain constantly lets you down with 2 and 1 hit bursts. I might chance my rifler from rog using to neing centered around a term. just regular ammo did 55 to a high level tank with tl 3 def and pa 3 on...

good point, hit ratios has a ton to do with it. I just figured though, the lower (then i had expected anyways) damage to me coulda been down to the whole percentages thing in PvP, i forgot about that when i was gettin hit. aint seen 55 float of a tank in power armour in while, thats pretty decent, especially for unmodded ammo.

Divide
24-12-03, 11:16
Originally posted by Original monk
stupid event, you can put youre terminators where the sun doesnt shine...

christmas event ? like in getting presents and having fun and being with friends and seeing intresting stuff/ doing fun stuff ...

in my dreams yeah, having fun with droms and wolf whole by yourself somewhere in the wastes yeah with no-one to see in about 1900 km, cool cool, then looking for wooden boxes with nothing in for 2 days is more exciting..

TY for ruining my whole evening, TY for getting me excited for nothing whole day, its 1 big soapbubble where they yust put a big needle in ...

[ edited ]
JOYFULL JOYFULL MERRY CHRISTMASS

http://www.getsomeskills.com/datas/users/17-duh.JPG

Original monk
24-12-03, 11:41
the exception confirms the rule, there will be no loving today

MayhemMike
24-12-03, 16:16
Orignal you can have my term if you want..

nvm u can't :rolleyes:

[D]estructro
24-12-03, 16:24
Odin didnt even dropped something nice in his belt :lol:. Only some med kit :mad:

Lafiel
24-12-03, 16:35
this gun is underpowered.... it hardly does any dmg to my hybrid

even tho its only tl 87 it still need to be boosted a tad