PDA

View Full Version : Armor vs. Natural ?

bounty
24-12-03, 00:32
How much better are armor resists versus natural resists? I've been playing around with a few different con setups and i'm amazed at how much better the armor resists are, but i was wondering if there is something on paper that says one way or another how much better they actually are?

renton
24-12-03, 00:51
not shure bouts dat. far as i knew the nat resists where more effective than the armour.

check that neocron.ems.ru (dont even know if thats right lol some one will correct me in shure) pritty shure they got it all tested for you

bounty
24-12-03, 02:04
I'm getting half and half responses. Some people are telling me natural, the other half is saying it is armor that is stronger, does anyone know for sure?

Spectra260
24-12-03, 02:25
neocron.ems.ru

ghandisfury
24-12-03, 11:40
Originally posted by bounty
I'm getting half and half responses. Some people are telling me natural, the other half is saying it is armor that is stronger, does anyone know for sure?

Natural resists are stronger than armor resists, but so slightly it's unnoticable. The reason armor resist *seem* stronger is the fact that you get so much of them EG 75 energy resist off of a belt.

renton
24-12-03, 12:25
far as i know armour < nat. even if they where the same armour is shot off after like one or 2 bursts.

2 nc

/rizla+